Home

The Ahtonaut Awards 2007

Diego Varen

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: hmm... would have to be moderator level or above... I'll say Astrotoy7 on account of the geek glasses...

hmm...it seems my persecution of your bespectacled geekness has not gone unnoticed :D

Are teh colors you see with the specs the same as the ones you arranged in your post :D ??

@mimartin.... ET can not, and will never be able to call himself an ahtonaut, he has that taint, that murky swamp smell.... :p

mtfbwya

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What what! I would beg to differ, who was it that made the Jae lesbian pic? o_Q (Regrettable that I could only show it privately, blasted PG-13 rule!)
It was Emperor Devon, he is the spawn of the devil, no question. Here he is (you have to guess which one, it takes too much effort to point him out. The devil has a lot of spawns):

:dev10: :dev10: :dev10: :dev10: :dev10::dev7::dev10: :dev10:

Weirdest Ahtonaut: Emperor Devon, Samuel, and Ray
Uh, Rhett... you ARE talking about the guy who would never post spam, only long, complicated and ultimately useless stuff in Kavar's! I simply continue a long tradition of the internets. Not weird at all.

:max:

*grabs intercom*

--bzzzkrrrtk--

Attention, attention. Calling the anal probing team, I repeat, an anal probing team is needed at the cantina please, Boba Rhett is having his "funny" episodes again! Over.

--pffeeeeewwb--

No. Wait. Calling both anal probing teams, I repeat, calling both anal probing teams report in at the cantina, please, because Mister Rhett is also convinced that he actually is funny. Thank you.

--krtzzzzk--

@ Ed: LIES! I see through your veil to the pink fuzzy ball of cuteness lurking inside!

@ Jae: Seriously, TEH SEX! Now let's all pray I don't join you in that category soon..........

@ jmac: Boys club huh? THERE AR NO WOMANZ ON TEH INTERWEBZ! You owe me a cookie dammit.

@ Ray Jones: I trust your post is in jest, seeing as how Retts commentary routinely makes me giggle.

F

@jmac: aww, joo know FuuFuu wubz u.

As I campaign for the least favorite moderator, I will ask that we return to topic immediately...

FAWINE! Dang, I finally drop in to say something & you have to give me crap. XD

Favorite Smiley: :laughing:

@jmac: aww, joo know FuuFuu wubz u.

@Siffeh: LOL you're too popular for your own good.

@Hal: Dude, don't be a d***. Theres a fine line between comical cynicism & being a douche. Stop crossing the dang line.

Least favorite Ahtonaut for Tuesday Nov 27th: Hallucination.

F

Err... not really sure how this works, but...

Nicest Ahtonaut: Ha... yeah right

Evilest Ahtonaut: Emperor Devon

Funniest Ahtonaut: tk102

Weirdest Ahtonaut: Emperor Devon

Most Well-Behaved Ahtonaut: Topsite

Personal Favourite Ahtonaut: I don't really know... I don't come here that often...

Personal Rival Ahtonaut: I don't think I have one

Most Dramatic Ahtonaut: El Sitherino

Favourite Moderator/Super Moderator/Administrator: Darth333/Jae Onasi/Rouge Nine

Ahtonaut With The Best Avatar/Signature: Astroy7

Nicest - Stoffe, no question.

Evilest - Devon. 'Cause if he doesn't win this, he'll hug his bunny and cry, then people will die.

Funniest - RJM, Prime, ChAinZ

Weirdest - Define weird

Well behaved - Topsite, JM12, mimartin

Occasional - Samuel Dravis or perhaps myself. With work, a home, MassEffect and Assasin's Creed, I have little time.

inspirational - Jae, JM12 and mimartin

Personal fav - C'mon!

Personal rivals - None, they're all dead

Most dramatic - RJM, Mace, Jediphile

Fav Moderator - Stoffe, Prime. Oh flip a coin already.

Fav Mom-erator - Let's see, hmmm... :yoda3

Best posts - Well, myself of course

Best Avatar/sig Stoffe or Sabertooth, but Neu still rules!

Best Writer - Jae Onasi

Most improved Fic writer - JediMaster12

Most Original Fic - "The Devil's Doorway" by Jimbo Fett

Most underated Fic - "Diamonds in the Rough"

Archived