Home

Pho3nix

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm...

I think Two Face was a epic-ly massive dick. Gee lemme get this straight, the idea where it's better to kill the guy who gave your girlfriend to the bad guy, kill his family and kids. Yet let the guy who has killed dozens of people viciously, tried to kill you, and was the one who killed his girlfriend... then let him go because of a coin flip. Retard McSpacky-Pants is more like it.

Also, his left eye would have been totally blood red by the end of the day.

Also, spoiler, here is the ending bit:

1.gif

13.gif

Overall, one of the best Batman movies ever. This is the Joker I was looking for, the true socio-pathic psychotic with the most deranged, sadistic twisted sense of humor and self-amusement.

I loved his magic trick. It elicited alot of gasps from the audience. I told my buddy next to me, "Dude, that was eraser first." He totally cringed.

I just got back from the movie. This is coming from someone who hasn't seen Batman Begins either, But it's on FX tomarrow night, and I will definatly make note to watch it.... I'm don't think there are any spoilers, because it's my opinions, so just tell me if you think I should edit in some tags...

1. THAT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IN EXISTANCE, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY YOU'VE SEEN, OR HOW MANY OSCARS IT WON. CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS, I SWEAR TO GOD.

2. I have one problem though.... In my opinion, everyone outacted Christian Bale. Was it like that in the first one? Or am I just biased because everytime I see him, I see either Patrick Bateman or Demetrius?

I just got back from the movie. This is coming from someone who hasn't seen Batman Begins either, But it's on FX tomarrow night, and I will definatly make note to watch it.... I'm don't think there are any spoilers, because it's my opinions, so just tell me if you think I should edit in some tags...

1. THAT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IN EXISTANCE, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY YOU'VE SEEN, OR HOW MANY OSCARS IT WON. CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS, I SWEAR TO GOD.

2. I have one problem though.... In my opinion, everyone outacted Christian Bale. Was it like that in the first one? Or am I just biased because everytime I see him, I see either Patrick Bateman or Demetrius?

each actor who has played batman makes the character different

adam west was the zaney 60's version

keaton was obviouly the psychotic batman, just think of the first movie when he grabs the fire poker and yells "ya wanna get nuts, come on lets get nuts"

kilmer was obviously the emo gay batman

and i refuse to speak of the bat nippled abomination known as clooney

bale simply plays the realistic batman

keaton was obviouly the psychotic batman, just think of the first movie when he grabs the fire poker and yells "ya wanna get nuts, come on lets get nuts"

Yeah, but I mean everyone else did REALLY GOOD. I was blown away by Aaron Eckhart, I was blown away by Heath Ledger, I was blown away by Gary Oldman, I was blown away by Maggic Gyllenhaal (And she's not even my favorite Gyllenhaal...) heck, I was even impressed by Michael Caine and Morgan Freedman. But Christian Bale, the main character of the film? Meh.

he actually played wayne quite well in comparrison to some of the comics, when it all comes down to it, its just a matter of opinion, i think he portrayed batman as the batman from the hush comics, but thats just my personal favorite

deffinately wasnt like the 50's batman

Deep Raspy voice was way too noticeable to me, just kinda cringed whenever he spoke in Batman garb. Also, I'd think that the Joker may as well be the main character... hey, I just realized, did the name "The Joker" ever get used in the movie? Hmm... probably, but I don't remember.

Edit:

Here is a good source of Batman movie knowledge in entertaining video format made by the Angry Video Game Nerd himself, James Rolfe.

Part One: http://www.spike.com/video/cinemassacre-movie/2999422

Part Two: http://www.spike.com/video/bat-thon-part-2/3002124

Part Three: Coming out soon I assume.

I was hoping to see more Christian Bale in the movie, but I still think the scenes he was in still were good. I didn't have a problem was his acting at all really and the raspy voice was fine, just like in Batman Begins. He has to disguise his voice in some way.

I found pretty much as of the acting superb in TDK. The only questionable part I thought was

when you first see Harvey Dent prosecuting the guy, and when he punched him.

But really, that wasn't much.

Right now, The Dark Knight is rated 9.7/10 on IMDb and is ranked #1 on the top 250. And honestly, I'd agree with it right now since, well, I work at a movie theatre, and EVERYTHING is about TDK. :p

Quoted for ****ing truth. I lol'd hard.

You forgot Kevin Conroy, who I can only assume is actually Batman.

Ok, that was a voice, but still. That's the Batman I know.

i was discussing the live action actors, theres no doubt that Kevin Conroy does an amazing job in all the animated series

but in all honesty, he's simply the voice

and i also left out Lewis Wilson and Robert Lowery if you want to get technical about the actors

Another thing I forgot to say....

Was I the only one that didn't liked Two Faces make-up or special effect?

I thought it was so lame...

Again, I'm sorry to inform you that you might be alone.

:p

I loved 'em.

- PR-0927

I saw it the other day. I was amazed at Heath's performance. It was his movie - no one else even came close. Also, the film was so much better than Batman Begins it's not even funny. I was "meh" with BB, but this? Certainly the best action movie of the year, and the best superhero movie there is likely ever to be.

Alright, one more post here. I saw, for the first time, Batman Begins today, and that makes me like TDK even more to be honest. Before I felt like "WTF Why is Christian Bale Batman?" But NOW I get it, it so much better to have seen BB, cause I understand it more. Although I have a major problem with them putting that sack over Cillian Murphy's pretty eyes....

Mike, you look like you're from some japanese emo band or something. :p

The movie was better than I expected (I tend not to believe the hype), and except for a few ridiculous gadgets and scenes (it's a comic-book movie after all), it really did a great job at portraying Batman from a very dark perspective. It still doesn't hold a candle to Adam West though, that man is bad to the bone.

batman.jpg

I just saw it last night.

I was incredibly impressed by Heath Ledger, but it felt like he really did steal the show away from Batman and Harvey. The only thing I disliked was the fact that Maggie Gyllenhaal played Rachel, I just can't get over the fact that she looks exactly like a pidgeon.

Archived