Home

Who is the Most Embarassing Celebrity Queen?

*Don*

Which of the following celebrity queens do you think embarassed herself the most this year?

Paris Hilton

Britney Spears

Vannessa Hudgens

Lindsey Lohan

Jamie Spears (for getting pregnant at the age of 16)

I personally think that Paris Hilton embarassed herself the most by getting herself locked up in jail

I think the only one who was genuinely embarrassed is that Vanessa Hudgens girl, since she's in that High School Musical or whatever and is looked up to by Disney channel watchers everywhere. Disney and their targeted demographic probably tend to look down on nudie pictures of their featured stars.

Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan have been in the spotlight so long for their ridiculous antics that I doubt they're embarrassed by anything they do at this point. You have to care about what other people think of you to be embarrassed or ashamed and I'm highly skeptical that they give a rat's ass.

Britney's sister and her pregnancy came out of nowhere, but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the Spears family. Surprisingly, she seems pretty confident and assertive about the whole thing, saying she'll keep the baby, so I think she turned any initial embarrassment she felt into positive energy.

And I'd just like to point out that each and every one of these celebrities makes more money in a day than any of us will in our entire lives. Not saying you should care, but just pointing out facts. :xp:

And I'd just like to point out that each and every one of these celebrities makes more money in a day than any of us will in our entire lives. Not saying you should care, but just pointing out facts. :xp:

Which is why they are beneath contempt as they haven't worked enough for that in their whole lifetime as my little pinky has in 5 minutes...People have gone to wars and came back with fewer limbs and much less money than they have.

Bah, where's good 'ol communism when you need it[/sarcasm]

As a viewer of the E! Channel, I have been authorized to say that no one celebrity has a monopoly on ****headedness.

I have to agree with you on that.

As for Paris loosing half her fortune, I'm sure she'll get it back somehow in the near future.

Archived