Home

Favorite Cartoons/Cartoon Characters

*Don*

...never too old for cartoons, but I gotta go way back for some of my favs.

G.I Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, He-Man, and TMNT and Dangermouse.

...some go farther back that that. Mighty Mouse for example.

All LooneyTunes, Johnny Quest and all Hanna-Barbera (including anything from the Banana Splits) and of course, the original Tom&Jerry.

The Original Spiderman was my absolute fav.

@Jae, I can't believe you brought back Battle of the Planets.

Super-duper cool-acious points for you. At 29, someone must have preserved them quite well for you. :)

The ultimate prize goes to the one who can remember a super hero named Prince Planet.

Are you talking about this one?

YES !!!!!!

Some of my earliest memories is of this character. My mom still teases me about him. I was like five or something and I was glued to the tube when that cartoon came on.

I can barely remember him, mostly just images and faint memories.

I can still hear his battle cry though. PRIIIIIINCE PLANET !!!

His "P" on his medallion would light up and he'd change miraculously into a flying super boy. Awesome, thank you. Haven't thought about him in years.

I suppose you want your Grand Prize now.

Alright, fill out form(s) below in triplicate, allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, someone must be home between the hours of 8am and 6pm, a licenced driver must be present to take possession, we are not responsible for the condition upon receipt, care and feeding instructions are on back, keep away from sunlight, do not expose to water, under no circumstances are you to feed it after midnight(GMT), if emergency, call United States Marine Corps. Field Office, Camp Pendelton California. All rights reserved.

I forgot about that! I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. Probably explains a lot about the way I turned out... I also used to watch the old Mario animated show, and the Sonic cartoon too, despite being a Nintendo person and not a Sega person. Anybody remember them?

Are you referring to the original or the slightly newer one which I'm sure was referred to as "SatAM".

I remember both of those being great. In fact, I heard they've been released on DVD :)

Alright' date=' fill out form(s) below in triplicate, allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, someone must be home between the hours of 8am and 6pm, a licenced driver must be present to take possession, we are not responsible for the condition upon receipt, care and feeding instructions are on back, keep away from sunlight, do not expose to water, under no circumstances are you to feed it after midnight(GMT), if emergency, call United States Marine Corps. Field Office, Camp Pendelton California. All rights reserved.[/quote']I really wonder what CRITTER that might be. :lol:

Johnny Quest was my favorite show when I was a little kid. I will never forget when Johnny was trying to get Hadji to believe something he saw and said, "In my country, we have a saying. 'Seeing is believing.' " Hadji's response is classic: "In my country, we have a saying, too. 'I'm from Missouri.' "

@Cygnus: I was going to say there was no way MJ W4 could remember Prince Planet, but then I checked out his profile and saw he is only a couple of months younger than me. I remember watching PP on channel 44 out of Chicago. It was awesome. Anime as it was meant to be--in black and white!!

It was the first one, with Sonic and Tails and all the lovely chili dogs that I'm told Sonic really doesn't eat. :p

I remember an episode where Sonic and Tails visit Wienerville, a town inhabited by anthropomorphic wieners, whose diet consists solely of wieners, which would make them cannibalistic, but oh well :)

@Jae, I can't believe you brought back Battle of the Planets.

Super-duper cool-acious points for you. At 29, someone must have preserved them quite well for you. :)

I bought the DVDs, and now my kids pile into bed with me and we watch them together.

You want obscure, try Emergency+4. Animated Johnny and Roy--what more could you ask for? :D

Archived