Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drooling (also known as ptyalism or sialorrhea) is when saliva flows outside the mouth. Drooling is generally caused by excess production of saliva, inability to retain saliva within the mouth, or problems with swallowing.

Truly amazing. Now I have to install Kotor again :D

PS: if I may post one suggestion/question:

In the original BoS, when you play the bridge scene, you are equiped with the Revan Robes and saber. But when you return from the artifact, you are given another set. Added to that, I exited the artifact with the Revan robes on, whilst they are 'dream-not really excisting' robes.

My question: Could a script be added to remove the Revan Robes when you exit the artifact so that you enter the 'real world' with your normal clothing you had equiped when you entered? Because it seems strange to wear them (since they are part of the illusion) and because Matilda gives you a second set (with good in-story reasons) seconds later.

I can live with this, just a minor suggestion :)

EDIT: In that case, sorry for bothering

Truly amazing. Now I have to install Kotor again :D

PS: if I may post one suggestion/question:

In the original BoS, when you play the bridge scene, you are equiped with the Revan Robes and saber. But when you return from the artifact, you are given another set. Added to that, I exited the artifact with the Revan robes on, whilst they are 'dream-not really excisting' robes.

My question: Could a script be added to remove the Revan Robes when you exit the artifact so that you enter the 'real world' with your normal clothing you had equiped when you entered? Because it seems strange to wear them (since they are part of the illusion) and because Matilda gives you a second set (with good in-story reasons) seconds later.

I can live with this, just a minor suggestion :)

There was actually a script already there that removed them. It must have not worked for you or something. :p

Read Ztalker definition of drooling, please. :xp:

So Quanon, "only" reskins or are you doing that "something else" as well? If you sign something saying that you can't really comment, screw me.

Let me try again: Yavin Station?

Yavin Station is one of those areas that isn't big enough for anything substantial. And the screenshot is from a module reskin I did, so really it could be anything.

Here's another screenshots I took of the module I'm currently working on at the mo. Semi-Darth Malak 'chillin'.

Clicky

And reskinning modules isn't something I'd need help with. Q is working on other interesting stuff that is beyond my current range of skills in regards to KOTOR modding. And it's coming along nicely. :p

And reskinning modules isn't something I'd need help with. Q is working on other interesting stuff that is beyond my current range of skills in regards to KOTOR modding. And it's coming along nicely. :p

Given not much is beyond you SS, I would suspect Quanon is building you a new area, or perhaps you are combining your mod with Quanons temple beta? That would be truly awesome! Sorry if I have revealed something top secret. :xp:

Ooh. I'm really looking forward to this Silveredge! And I had Ztalker's issue as well...of course, I uninstalled K1 for a little while, and haven't used the latest update...

The screenies look really impressive, and can't wait to find out whatever surprise You and Quanon are leaving for us. :D

Read Ztalker definition of drooling, please. :xp:

So Quanon, "only" reskins or are you doing that "something else" as well? If you sign something saying that you can't really comment, screw me.

I'll let Silveredge9 do the talking and revealing, since I already said to much with that one *obvious* line :xp:

But I'm sure you'll like the setting. :p

I'll let Silveredge9 do the talking and revealing, since I already said to much with that one *obvious* line :xp:

But I'm sure you'll like the setting. :p

Hay! A Q & Silver Callobo! :D (I know, a bit slow on the news but hey, shoot me :) ). Could this mysterious setting be Malachor V with the fight between Revan and Mandalor? Or could it be something else? (Sorry, just baiting for info, i'll shut up now! :D )

Hay! A Q & Silver Callobo! :D (I know, a bit slow on the news but hey, shoot me :) ). Could this mysterious setting be Malachor V with the fight between Revan and Mandalor? Or could it be something else? (Sorry, just baiting for info, i'll shut up now! :D )

They didnt actually fight om Malachor V did they? I thought they engaged each other on the Mandalores ship; well away from the planet as Revan was 'held' up thus eliminating those he couldnt trust in the Republic's forces and deccimating the Mandalorians...

They didnt actually fight om Malachor V did they? I thought they engaged each other on the Mandalores ship; well away from the planet as Revan was 'held' up thus eliminating those he couldnt trust in the Republic's forces and deccimating the Mandalorians...
Maybe, TBH though fighting Mandalor on Malachor would be much cooler IMO(if this is to be part of this mod though, getting way ahead of myself here :lol: )

Yavin Station has nothing to do with anything. I don't even like that module, it's too small. :p

Besides, even if a "Revan VS Mandalore" duel was to be part of the mod (Which is neither a denial nor a confirmation), the bridge of Mandalore's capital ship wouldn't be a recycled Yavin Station, I'd probably push to have something unique. :p

Also, given everything goes to plan in the next few days. I'm considering making a rather interesting announcement.

Archived