Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The compliments are dispensable as they're obvious, so let me jump to the critscism. :xp:

On the fourth screen, Solomon says "[...]the corpses of your enemies littering the very ground around you[...]". So this probably is the aftermath of a battle, but where are the aforementioned corpses? Was that supposed to be that way, with Solomon's phrase being used as a figure of speech or is that something that you plan on including later on?

Oh did you haved a nice holiday? :)
Yes, thank you. :)

This may have been asked before but is that Quanons Skybox that's in the reskinn of Taris?
No, it's something I've created myself.

On the fourth screen, Solomon says "[...]the corpses of your enemies littering the very ground around you[...]". So this probably is the aftermath of a battle, but where are the aforementioned corpses? Was that supposed to be that way, with Solomon's phrase being used as a figure of speech or is that something that you plan on including later on?

That phrase is probably 50/50 literal/figure of speech. The scene is placed at the end of a big battle, and when played in it's entirety the player will have had to have killed many Mandalorians to reach this moment. So although they may not be visible within the frame of the shot, Mandalorian corpses do litter the ground.

Good to see you are at the line again and I hope your hollidays refreshed you so you can continue your work, man, I'm looking forward for it's release, and it seems to be in an advanced stage of development.

Take your time and make it the better!!

I must say the diallogue seems to be good, it's a pleasure to see that you keep a good eye on your characters and you develope great conflicts between them, their past and their decissions, and your stories don't dissapoint!!!

Solomon must have a very deep and middle age voice that sounds wise and powerfull, at least is in that way it sound in my head.

Solomon must have a very deep and middle age voice that sounds wise and powerfull, at least is in that way it sound in my head.

None of the characters have any voices as that stage of the project hasn't been reached yet. Although whilst I write the dialogue - I tend to imagine Solomon sounding a little like Rutger Hauer - Which is no surprise considering Solomon's appearance was inspired by the character he plays in Blade Runner. :p

Solomon and his inspiration.

The same could be said about the Kobayashi character, who's personality is essentially my own. This made his dialogue relatively easy to write, as I just had to think of how I myself would respond. :p

Top Notch work, Silver!

I just have 1 question (sorry if it has already been asked):

The doors seen in the background of the above Soloman pic appear to use the Red areas from the Malachor Trayus Academy from TSL. Now, IIRC, there isn't another texture in K1 that uses that style, so, did you take assets from TSL and put into K1? (I'm not sure if this is even an issue at all...)

Top Notch work, Silver!

I just have 1 question (sorry if it has already been asked):

The doors seen in the background of the above Soloman pic appear to use the Red areas from the Malachor Trayus Academy from TSL. Now, IIRC, there isn't another texture in K1 that uses that style, so, did you take assets from TSL and put into K1? (I'm not sure if this is even an issue at all...)

It's actually a recreation I created using Photoshop. Wasn't too hard.

All the modules are reskins or have new meshes?

I think that most of the modules will be reskinned and but It will be some modules that are 100 % new.

The module has new music?

I don't know. Although If I remember correctly S9 asked for music earlier in this thread.

All the modules are reskins or have new meshes?

The module has new music?

In the 37 or so modules that make up BoS:SR - Most of them are reskins of existing ones, but at the moment there are precisely 4 completely new maps that I designed and Quanon modeled scattered throughout the final mod.

Is the place in those screens Taris?

The collection of screenshots I posted in my last update were, the screenshot a few posts above is from a reskinned Korriban academy.

Archived