Home

Currently Active Users 18 (1 members & 17 guests)

Det. Bart Lasiter

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Jed was considerably younger than that?

Actually, I thought he was considerably older than that. :/

I remember Jed resurfaced about a year after leaving and said something like he may not post, but he's always around here. I always keep imagining a groin-thrusting stormtrooper right behind me in the darkness, watching my every move.

is scary.

I remember Jed resurfaced about a year after leaving and said something like he may not post, but he's always around here. I always keep imagining a groin-thrusting stormtrooper right behind me in the darkness, watching my every move.
:lol: You have those dreams too?

:indif:

<_<

>_>

:(

:freakout:

Actually, I thought he was considerably older than that. :/

is scary.

I was about to post about his odd avatar until you beat me to it. You Desi.

:p

But yeah, I always thought Jed was much older. Huh, well, I disappeared for a while too while I was modding SWBF and SWBF II...I guess I missed a lot.

Whatever happened to Kurgan? Is he still around, or was he only on the actual game discussion part of LF?

And that one gothic guy we had...GothiX or something?

- PR-0927

Alternatively, it could be the restless ghosts of the countless perma-banned LF users.

BAH! Only the weak ones stay perma-banned. Some of us get perma-banned only to rise from the grave. As a matter of fact, that link Sabretooth posted makes references to my being perma-banned by my own fiance'. Trecherous wench...And I'm not entirely sure why I was head over all the 'goth's' given that I never have been nor will I ever be a 'goth'.

Well, now that I've gone so far off-topic I'm no longer on the same website, I'd have to say that it's probably just a lack of commitment. I mean, I find myself hard-pressed to offer any insight into anything anymore; horrible stress, you see. That and sometimes people just loose interest. I mean honostly, how long can anyone stay around people like all of you?

Speaking of that ban; if anyone is curious as to how THAT happened, PM me. It's really funny.

I guess you missed the second and third pages where I whined incessantly about the omission of myself on the list.

To be fair I missed the entire thread. I was banned after all. See page 1. I believe it was IG-64 who broke that newsflash.

I know of jed's whereabouts, hell i have his friggan mailing address

our beloved mr 220 (as only the older members would probably recall) is off in college doing his thing, he's actually online quite a bit...if you know where to look

anywho..as for the lurking 17 guests...we must make an offering to lure them into the light

now to go piss off some mods and admins....been awhile since i caused headaches for them

Archived