Home

Have any songs ever seemed addicting to you?

(Don't Fear) The Reaper -Blue Oyster Cult- The song that always seems to need more cowbell. :xp: now I have to drag Will Ferrel and Saturday Night Live into this. :lol:

Highway Star - Deep Purple- First heard it in Rock Band , and the guitar solo is AWESOME!

This Way -June In September/Southwest-Statistic - One of the Coolest songs I have heard on Newgrounds.

Sellout - Reel Big Fish- I'm not a nig fan of Ska music, but this song always seems to make me happy, especially in this Flash. It also has a cool bass beat. :xp:

I always listen to songs on repeat on my iTunes, and i end up listening to them for two hours not noticing but singing along the whole time I'm online. Recently, I can't stop listening to Chasing Pavements by Adele...Because that song is amazing.

This Calling - All That Remains

I absolutely love this song, All That Remain's best by FAR!!

Nope, that would be most of the second half of "This Darkened Heart", Passion, For Salvation, etc...

For me at the moment it's mostly Judas Priest stuff, "You Got Another Thing Coming" and "Breaking The Law" in particular.

Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley

:rofl:

For me its "Grounds For Divorce" By Elbow. Its in the trailer for the new Coen Brothers movie So I decided to check it out. Haven't stopped listening, I'm listening right now actually:xp:

Addicting? No, but there have been certain, extremely lame songs that seem to get stuck in my head and I can't get rid of them. :swear:
Reading this thread I got "Not An Addict" by K's Choice stuck in my head, but I would not call it a lame song.

I don't believe I'm addicted to any songs, but when I get in certain moods I listen to certain songs. If I'm depressed I listen to songs by Boston and I'm quickly over my depression.

I have to say the M word, since no one's brought it up yet... MUSE.

MUSE MUSE MUSE

Knights of Cydonia much? That's one addicting song. And the best part is, it's timeless, and will therefore never get old.

QFT

Also, Make it Wit Chu - Queens of the stonage

Heard it once, can't get it out of my head. Its just so musically perfect :)

That song by The The called This is the Day, I heard it in an M&M's ad, and for some reason, I can't quite get enough of it.

Also, songs by Culture Club, I'm not too fond of the band, at all but the songs stick in your head, so all you can do is listen to them, and try to get them out. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived