Home

Happy Birthday Rogue Nine!

Inyri

;o!

Inyri, thank you for the bestest birthday present evarrrrrrr (and I not talking about the azn gurl with the crunchy duck >.>). <3

It's goin' ok, Moel, thanks. :3

I already has hawt Inyripix, jmac. ;3

You eated mah cake, mimartin! I hope it was gud, I'm allergic to chocolate anyway :s

Jae Jae, thank you for the squooshed Peeps <3

That actually looks fairly good, Rev7! ;o Thanks muchly.

omg Siffeh <3 <3 <3

RH, that wrapping paper looks suspiciously Christmas-y. >.>

Sam I don't really understand what that's supposed to mean, so I'm just going to assume the girl in the picture is for me >:3~

I'm doing my darndest to enjoy it, Sabre!

Astro, I dun care if I'm number 4 on Google, as long as I'm #1 here. ;D

Sometimes I wish I was a female undergarment, Commander Obi-Wan. xD

What, no humorous KotOR screenshot, Shem? Slacker! (just kidding, thanks all the same ;3)

Glad you didn't say that to me in Welsh, Marius. xP

Thanks, Miltiades! (first time I've had to type out your name, and I can't help thinking it's pronounced Milty Aides xD)

That first cartoon is so me, Devon. Well, sans the facial hair. >.>

Thanks muchly, igyman!

omg BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I wants mai pictar naaaaaaaowwwwwwwwwww! give give give! <3

om nom nom cake. Thanks for sprinkles, Revan 411.

Strangely ChAiNz, that's not the first time I've received women's beauty products as presents. I will look over your egregious misspelling of my name because I am in a good mood! :xp:

Thank ye kindly, Char Ell!

<3 Primeski!

teekay, that's a lot of well-named beer! And I know you're enough of a geek to come up with those anagrams by yourself, so thank you very much :3

I intend on having several good cold ones, Gigyas.

I actually have that wallpaper, TriggerGod.

omg Ray Ray, which one of your adorable little brood drew that? ;o ;o ;o! Whoever it was, it is beeyotiful and I wubz it. Thank youuuuuuuuu <3

and omg omg omg omg, the stoffe herself has graced my birthday thread! i can die a happy man now, thank you stoffeekins <3 <3 <3

I like a lot of things, Litofsky, so I hope I do get them all!

Merci beaucoup, DarthAve!

omg Quisty thank you for coming out of the nether to wish me happy birfdays! <3

Imma make a lot of carbombs with that, Jas. Then Imma fall asleep on my plushy emoticon pillows that are all kinds of win and awesome. Thank youuuuu <3 <3 <3

You're a little premature, stingerhs, but that's okay, my birthday should feel like Christmas! ;D

Gee, i've had a lot of things done to my cake before, but that just... takes the cake, zelda 41. (ogawd i made a pun keelz me nao D: )

It's been pretty awesome thanks to all the love in this thread, Starman_x. Thanks. :3

Once again, thanks to everyone for their well wishes! <3

omg Ray Ray, which one of your adorable little brood drew that? ;o ;o ;o! Whoever it was, it is beeyotiful and I wubz it.

The boy is still more concerned about how cool it looks when you spread a ton of pencils all over the floor just to continue then with examining each single one how good you can wave it around. XD

The little girl drew it, she came asking "daddy watcha doin'" and I said "I 'm looking for some cool birthday present" and she was like "oo I have an idea I could draw a flower". Then I helped her writing the greeting like "the name is Rogue Nine it's spelled R, O" -- "K!" -- "lol no G" -- "aah I know" *writes* -- "err, I think that's a Q sweety" -- *stare* "no dad, that's a G, just ask Jonas" -- "Jonas, whatcha think, is this a G or more a Q?" -- "daidai!" *waving pencils*

I'll tell her you liked it :)

Archived