Home

The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so basically the TRUE SITH have been discovered and made pretenders of Qel-Droma, Kun, Revan Malak, and the triumvirate... in a really **** lookin way hhahahaa!

Also, some of the armor looks almost identical to Stormtrooper armour - 3500 years early... (it's on their official site - i'm not going there again).

If I dont laugh I'll cry

Too late for me... :(

As i said, a story can be made of it as it's an ongoing MMO, the idea is great, but I cant get over the crap style, I'm gobsmacked they thought it was a good style to go with (I know it's pre release gameplay) but lets hope if we hate them enough they'll at least make the lightsaber hilts smaller fgs

That's irrelevant. They will get 10 thousand new ones for every thousand that is not happy with their new online games direction.

I agree on the idea that yeah, they do get many more fans for the ones they lose. I don't understand why people keep bringing up this idea that LA is somehow gonna lose BIG on this, 'cause they're not.

Exar Kun was basically branded by Marka Ragnos himself, so maybe they'll make an exception for him.

I actually kinda liked the concept they have for the True Sith Empire except for the fact they seem to be making it too much like a clone of the Galactic Empire from the Origional Trilogy. Plus the fact they seem to have unchallenged milltary supremecy of the Republic and Jedi after sacking Corusact and then...let them live?

^^^

Look at the Clone Wars animated series. Obviously LucasWhatever is convinced that crappy art is chic.

Exar Kun was basically branded by Marka Ragnos himself, so maybe they'll make an exception for him.

I thought that Ulic was branded as Kun's apprentice at the same time. :confused:

I'm not usually much for MMOs, but this could be interesting. I wasn't exactly looking forward to a KotoR 3 anyway - The Exile and Revan are both unlikable Mary-Sue protagonists thanks to TSL, and most of the supporting cast of both games started or became incredibly annoying with the exception of HK-47 who may as well be the Wolverine of Star Wars.

Archived