Home

Alien Movie Series

Revan 411

Has anyone but me seen these movies? I personally love these Alien films, as they really do give you a scare after watching. That, and these films are great Sci-Fi horror films that are perfect to watch on a Friday Night, with your pop and popcorn's and just sitting down and having fun watching these films.

So, has anyone else but me seen these films?

Alien_movie_poster.jpg

Aliens_poster.jpg

Alien3_poster.jpg

Alien_Resurrection_poster.jpg

(Note: I have yet to see the 4th one)

the first two movies are excellent. the first one was creepy and plain out awesome in parts (even though those scare tactics have been over-used and over done in almost every horror flick since it came out). the second one was more sci-fi and action oriented which makes it a bit more fun to watch. the third movie was fairly well done, but its just not as good as the others. the fourth was like watching a B-grade 80's horror flick, and it just reeked of cheapness.

overall, though, i like the direction they started to take with AVP, but i was thoroughly disappointed with AVP2 between the mediocre story and the bad acting.

just remember, though: in space, no one can hear you scream.

I really enjoyed 1 and 2, directed by Ridley Scott and James Cameron(respectively)

Alien 3 was one of director David Finchers(director of Se7en, Fight Club) earlier efforts. It sorta explains why A3 is more about tension and emotional turmoil than bug monsters and guns.

I didnt mind A4 that much. I alo really liked the nod to Yutani Corp in AVP2 ;)

mtfbwya

Archived