• Naga Sadow
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Freedon Nadd
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Exar Kun
    • Ulic Qel-Droma
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Plagueis

Who would win in a battle out of these sith.

Darth Revan

Darth Sion

Darth Sidious

Naga Sadow

Darth Bane

Ludo Kressh

Freedon Nadd

Ajunta Pall

Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos

Ulic Qel-Droma

Darth Krayt

Darth Caedus

Darth Plagueis

Darth Anndeddu

It really helps if you read a lot of Star Wars books/comics and play a lot of games.

from what i know of sw, it would be between marka ragnos, revan, caedus, and sidious.

ragnos led a golden age for the sith. he had immense power in the force, and in physical strength. in a sith empire focusing on the survival of the fittest, being top dog is a big feat. also, going by kreia's statements in kotor 2, ragnos wouldve been way more skilled in (light)saber combat than the other four.

sidious: masterminded the takedown of a galactic government through insanely fine tuned manipulation and skill, which is a huge feat. some sources name him as the most powerful sith ever. but then, they also say 'most powerful in 1000 years' from what i know, the prior is balderdash.

caedus: ran around learning a load of obscure force techniques, which made him one of the most powerful in his time. (only exceeded by luke AFAIK)

revan: succeeded at everything his hands touched. galactic takeover was foiled by mere chance.

after some hard contemplation, i think the winner would be, (as much as i dislike him,) Darth Caedus.

still, i cant really decide between the four. caedus only came through because ive 'seen' his skills in LotF. none of revan's skills are confirmed, i dont know about marka ragnos, and all i personally have seen sidious do is 1: brood. 2: zap some lightning, 3. be a wuss in a duel with yoda and winning by chance, and 4. be ugly.

Woo, first post. I intended on it being my fanfiction but... oh well.

I hated Caedus with every fiber of my being. He was everything terribly horrific and more. And cliché to God- corrupted by extragalactic species through torture, somehow manages to overpower one of the strongest Jedi to have ever existed in single combat, is defeated by his sibling who somehow manages to kill him even though she was basically the exact same person as before her training with cheap techniques, and redeems himself in his final moments.

However, I liked the Yuuzhan Vong, even if they killed Chewbacca (anyone notice that the Blade of Bacca in KOTOR is derived from his name?).

Therefore, I voted Ajunta Pall. Because. Not everything needs a reason.

Archived