Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to nominate Tysyacha for the role-player's badge. Tysch has contributed many wonderful Rps to the Dantooine theatre company and recently finished one.

The posts she makes are always entertaining and her portrayal as a corrupted Bastila was perfectly executed in my opinion.

And here are a few examples of the posts.

Star Wars: Fugatives

Check Posts 1 and 360. The first and second to last page.

Tysch also came up with an excellent ending to the Rp. :D

• 1 month later...

DarthStoney for the Veteran Modder badge; his contributions to Holowan are innumerable, and has shown plenty of enough talent with M4-78 and now TSLRCM.

I suppose that the same badge can be awarded to zbyl2 as well, with his contributions to TSLRCM coupled his own restoration projects that he's completed. :)

DarthStoney for the Veteran Modder badge; his contributions to Holowan are innumerable, and has shown plenty of enough talent with M4-78 and now TSLRCM.

I suppose that the same badge can be awarded to zbyl2 as well, with his contributions to TSLRCM coupled his own restoration projects that he's completed. :)

Badges have been awarded to both of them.

I would like to suggest Revan_Malak for a 'helpful' badge, for his excellent signature work in the Republic Commando forums, and for being very friendly while doing so.

I'll happily second that - I've enjoyed seeing RM's work for quite a while, and he's been most helpful (and enthusiastic) in providing me with personalised signatures.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the Veteran Modder badge ought to be awarded to stoffe, Darth333, RedHawke, ChAiNz.2da, Darkkender, deathdisco, gameunlimited, Talchia, oldflash, T7Nowhere, Prime, tk102, Shem, and svösh, of course.

Someone should probably be nominated for the Veteran Fan-fic Author badge, and off the top of my head, Jae Onasi, Bee Hoon, JediMaster12 and machievelli are all eminently eligible.

I think that the Veteran Modder badge ought to be awarded to stoffe, Darth333, RedHawke, ChAiNz.2da, Darkkender, deathdisco, gameunlimited, Talchia, oldflash, T7Nowhere, Prime, tk102, Shem, and svösh, of course.

Someone should probably be nominated for the Veteran Fan-fic Author badge, and off the top of my head, Jae Onasi, Bee Hoon, JediMaster12 and machievelli are all eminently eligible.

I'll second ALL of those - I've used and enjoyed mods from all of those mentioned, and the friendly help and advice provided by the last four goes a long way in improving the work of many a writer, and I can't imagine the CEC without them.

I third the above, and also would add Achilles, Darth Insidious, Doc Valentine (Gsccc), Mono_Giganto and Quanon for the Veteran Modder awards, they are all still active, are helpful, have pushed KotOR modding forward and written tutorials.

I third the above, and also would add Achilles, Darth Insidious, Doc Valentine (Gsccc), Mono_Giganto and Quanon for the Veteran Modder awards, they are all still active, are helpful, have pushed KotOR modding forward and written tutorials.

In that case, I'll second those recommendations too. :)

Don't know if this has been looked over or denied, buuuuuut...

I nominate Rhett for the Helpful Badge.

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?...14&postcount=2

This solved a network connundrum for me since my network skills are not as stellar as they should be...and he wasn't even addressing me in that post!

(Instruction manuals are not as helpful as they ought to be.)

Here's to you Rhettski!

and then...
I'll second that.
In any case, I third.

I would like to nominate Rtas Vadum for the Helpful! Badge. I am new here and Rtas Vadum has helped me on numerous occasions. Most importantly I think that Rtas Vadum did not always tell what I wanted to hear but the "correct" info. I am very thankful to have a forum like this with such nice and accepting people. Thank you all.

• 1 month later...
I would like to nominate Rtas Vadum for the Helpful! Badge. I am new here and Rtas Vadum has helped me on numerous occasions. Most importantly I think that Rtas Vadum did not always tell what I wanted to hear but the "correct" info. I am very thankful to have a forum like this with such nice and accepting people. Thank you all.

I second this nomination.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to nominate Te Mirdala Mand'alor in the Jester Badge category for his humorous blog post and for being a funny person in general.

And I happen to be the most Veteran Fanfic author of them all, I was writing a blockbuster fanfic of questionable quality while y'all were still feeling your way around the shiny new KotOR forums. >:/ Somebody nominate me or I'll write a sequel to Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous!

Archived