Home

How do you eat yours?

leXX

It's that time of year again, when my favourite Cadbury's chocolate is in the shops. I am of course talking about the pure joy that is the Cadbury's Cream Egg.

Creme%20Egg.jpg

My question is, how do you eat yours?

I tend to bite the top off, lick out the contents with my tongue, then savour the remaining chocolate shell with small nibbles.

I tend to bite the top off, lick out the contents with my tongue, then savour the remaining chocolate shell with small nibbles.

That's pretty much exactly how I eat the creme egg's too XD

Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.

My question is, how do you eat yours?

That's pretty much exactly how I eat the creme egg's too XD

Yep, just about the same here too! Well, except for the incident of the mini-Creme Egg without any creme... :(

You know that Easter is truly on the way when these things come out, along with the inevitable discussion of 'Are they smaller this year?' :xp:

lol that is pretty much the same way I do it too. XD

Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.
I know what they are too, us Americans know more than you think. :nvr4get:

I usually put the whole egg in my mouth, 'crack' that sucker and let all the creme just ooze out. Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:

Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:

So are some of the ads ;)

Also XP I'm not kidding before now I thought no one from the US knew about Cadbury because everyone I talked to about chocolate from the US were like "I have never heard of them."

I usually put the whole egg in my mouth, 'crack' that sucker and let all the creme just ooze out. Geez this thread is so pseudo-sexual... And yes I knew about Cadbury egg's without you having to tell me Lynk :xp:

That's what I do usually. Sometimes I'll do like leXX, too. Just depends what I feel like at the time.

Also XP I'm not kidding before now I thought no one from the US knew about Cadbury because everyone I talked to about chocolate from the US were like "I have never heard of them."

Yes, Lynk, there is a Cadbury Bunnyclause.

I remember these eggs....I usually try to savor the taste by eating it slowly, though it is sometimes fun to experiment...

Last year, I remember that my friends and I were curious onto what would happen to the cream inside the egg when you put it into a microwave. First, we tried it without the wrapper, and, as expected, it melted. We probably shouldn't have tried it with the wrapper, but those results were slightly catastrophic...we won't be attempting that anytime soon.

Also, marshmellow peeps are good for eating...and..ahem...experimentation. :D

Those are some poor unfortunate souls... *cue Little Mermaid music*

Last year, I remember that my friends and I were curious onto what would happen to the cream inside the egg when you put it into a microwave. First, we tried it without the wrapper, and, as expected, it melted. We probably shouldn't have tried it with the wrapper, but those results were slightly catastrophic...we won't be attempting that anytime soon.
You seriously didn't know that putting foil in the microwave, isn't exactly the smartest idea?

You seriously didn't know that putting foil in the microwave, isn't exactly the smartest idea?

No, we knew it, but it was one of those stupid moments, we proved how effective it was at creating toxic fumes though:D As I said, that will never ever be attempted again, probably shouldn't have tried it in the beginning, but hey, it was fun...at least viewing it from right now:D

Cadbury eggs have been around for years here in the States.

I gently bite the top and slowly nibble my way down to the bottom, licking any of the cream that escapes. I do prefer the caramel over the cream, but either will do.

I always get purple Peeps for my hubby at Easter time, so he can be a 'purple Peep eater'.

For those of you who love Peeps, you need to see the Peep research site. Serious spew warning, so put your drinks down.

Archived