Home

congrats jeffu

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jeffu you're so awesome you got every girl within 5 miles of your place pregnant just by being there
Thanks bro, I'll take that as a compliment.

Me and Avery went to In 'n Out today, was pretty tasty. Got a double double but forgot to say animal style, I am sure there will be a next time. I dunno though, Steak 'n Shake was my previous favorite burger joint and I'm not sure that it's been dethroned.

Don't forget to try the bachellor combo at Jack In The Box, aka 2 Chicken Sandwiches and 2 Tacos.

Never having Jack In The Box tacos is a sin :|

Thanks for reminding me. I'll probably make it there sometime next week or weekend. But it's next on my to-eat list.

Never having Jack In The Box tacos is a sin :|

You're going to the ninth level of Hell, joining Judas Iscariot and Benedict Arnold, for replacing "mini-churros" with "tacos."

Your sin? Betraying everything that is good and holy.

(Although, actually, the dollar churros that El Pollo Loco sells are twenty times better. )

My dad told me once that he and a buddy got like 30 tacos from Jack in the Box when he was in his twenties and ate them all... My dad was ****ing cool. Lived in Switzerland, then Saudi Arabia, stowed away on trains in California when he was a kid, raced go-carts in alleys, shot friends with bows and arrows and BB guns and potato guns, burned and blew up **** in his neighborhood...

Anyway, about JB tacos? Meh, I get sammiches, my bro does go for them often enough, though.

Archived