Home

LucasCast: Episode 8

Jeff

How do you rate this episode of LucasCast?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode of LucasCast?

• Excellent!
    • It was very good.
    • It was okay.
    • You guys can do a lot better.
    • It sucked!

lucascast_threadtitle.png

Episode 8 is all about E3 2009. Jeff made the trip to LA Convention Center and came back with a lot to talk about, including pre-E3 press events, everything LucasArts had to show, plus several other behind closed doors demos and other games at the show.

Release date: 16 June 2009

Download page: http://www.lucascast.com/episode-8/

Summary:

• What games we are playing
  • E3!
  • The Big 3 Press Conferences
  • LucasArts Games at E3
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Everything else Jeff played at E3

Comments:

This cast is a special E3 edition and is uncut. That means a couple things, first that there may be a bit of swearing that is not censored, and second is that we're not as pro as Niner makes us sound on the other casts. Hope you enjoy! And please leave us comments! Let us know what you think of the episode, and if you have any questions you want answered on the show, use our contact form or email us at questions@lucascast.com.

You meanies; you gave BioWare close to half an hour of discussion, but you didn't even mention Obsidian and Alpha Protocol.

If Alpha Protocol isn't given at least 10 minutes of discussion next podcast, then LucasCast will be henceforth known as BioWare-biased.

:carms:

You meanies; you gave BioWare close to half an hour of discussion, but you didn't even mention Obsidian and Alpha Protocol.

If Alpha Protocol isn't given at least 10 minutes of discussion next podcast, then LucasCast will be henceforth known as BioWare-biased.

:carms:

Trust me, I wanted to but we just didn't have time. Alpha Protocol was definitely one of the best things I got to see at E3.

first that there may be a bit of swearing that is not censored, and second

THAT explains it...

o_O

i was getting ready to call you all hypocritical jerks.

:xp:

Bloody freaks.

QFT

@Mass Effect: I love that game so much that i haven't played after my first playthrough.

... coz i don't want to weaken the game experience.

bah, i'll probably break down and play it a million times.

Absolutely can't wait till ME 2. :eyepop

• 2 weeks later...
C'mon guys, I can't be the only guy that plays SFIV on 360 here!

You're right, you're NOT the only one here that plays SFIV on 360. :p

Anyways, I finally listened to this episode (hey, I'm way too busy with mah DS games) and as always, it was great! Like I told leXX a couple of days ago after finishing the first one, Mass Effect 2 is definitely my most anticipated game right now.

Nice work on this ep :)

@Moeller >> Im surprised you didnt mention Assassins Creed 2. Did you see/play it at all ?

Ive been drooling over this for a while... Renaissance era Venice... yum Hope we get to go to Florence too, take out some of those Medici scum ;)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

mtfbwya

Archived