Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ran at the mountain..on the way there forgot yesterday was 1st day of trout. lots of cars up there. not anybody on the trail i go running on, so all was good. decided to run up the last part of the mountain and then do 30/60 sprinting to give my legs a better workout and hopefully doing that helps to improve my overall speed on my 2 mile timed runs.

i'm off work today. i don't even know what i work tomorrow! lol

Keyan: Home improvement is a path that only leads to madness. :dozey:

Madness indeed, sir. Madness indeed. But I am happy to report that I have successfully cut the bolts and finished the installation of the second fan. That's 2 down, 3 to go. However, the other 3 will have to wait, as I now have to mow the lawn. Le sigh...

Mom is slowly improving. If one thing is going to make her get better is that she hates using a bedpan. She said "Makes me feel like a baby". She even wanted me to lift her and help her to the Pot.

She was able to start moving her had, and some feeling had returned in her left side. Kathleen said she was doing real well, and much better then her mom.

Sucky weekend, and I am tired from all the stress. Might go and ride my Bicycle around after supper. Grilled chicken with a spice rub, Baby spinach salad with Sweet Peppers, Sunflower seeds, Dried mango and dressing, and a baked potatoes. Yea I must be getting better when I am thinking about food

Tried to walk today... but the skies never cleared enough. Wet and raw all day.

Did some driving instead. Found some gorgeous roads. Super scenic, and fun to drive (twisty and curvy...)

On the quest now to find more like them. Plan on road-tripping a bit this summer.

Tried to walk today... but the skies never cleared enough. Wet and raw all day.

Did some driving instead. Found some gorgeous roads. Super scenic, and fun to drive (twisty and curvy...)

On the quest now to find more like them. Plan on road-tripping a bit this summer.

THe trick is to find roads near river valleys. I agree these are some roads that are what makes driving so enjoyable. I remember the day My dad let first me drive along the stretch of road from Gotham, WI to Muscoda Driving along a twisty road at 55mph with a cliff wall on one side, and a drop to a river on another really makes you feel alive

I never really get to enjoy the view much

THe trick is to find roads near river valleys. I agree these are some roads that are what makes driving so enjoyable. I remember the day My dad let first me drive along the stretch of road from Gotham, WI to Muscoda Driving along a twisty road at 55mph with a cliff wall on one side, and a drop to a river on another really makes you feel alive

Easier said than done in Boston, K_K. Boston has the Charles, but that doesn't really have a proper valley. The closest river of decent length for a valley that lends itself to twisty and dippy roads is the Connecticut, which cuts through the western part of the state. The Berkshires add to the dippyness of those roads.

Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to head North, into the more mountainous regions of New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont to find the roads I seek. Which isn't that bad...

Took a bit of a road trip with a friend yesterday. I played tour guide to the South Shore... which is the one area in the world that I actually know my way around well.

actually the trick is that you live somewhere that isnt near as flat as some of the rest of us :thmbup1:

actually the trick is that you live somewhere that isnt near as flat as some of the rest of us :thmbup1:

Yea, all you FIBs have to come up to wisconsin for any real excitment. ;) I suggested to the Governor that he sets up a toll booth on out southern border that costs $20 to to drive north, and you get $10 to drive south. WI residents get to save $10 on the toll going north

Yea, all you FIBs have to come up to wisconsin for any real excitment. ;) I suggested to the Governor that he sets up a toll booth on out southern border that costs $20 to to drive north, and you get $10 to drive south. WI residents get to save $10 on the toll going north

S IL has plenty, so does SW Indiana, and Western IL near the river

I cant see urbanadictionary from work :(

tied my time for the 3rd time in a row at the track. what thee ****. i'm blaming myself mostly though cause i ran yesterday and there was some major pain in the ankles while i was running....oh well. i'll do it again tomorrow. my pushups are getting easier. i cranked out 52 this morning. gotta keep on that, those get harder the less i do them.

real excitement eh? :dozey:

i hate whatever update that went onto bad company 2.

#1 it replaced my magazines with blanks

#2 it won't let me join any matches after playing for 2 hours, keeps sending me back to the xbox dashboard. after 40 minutes of ****ing with it i gave up. apparently i'm not the only one having that problem. ****ing balancing patches....

Archived