Home

Neeson to voice Qui-Gon Jinn

Prime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now I guess I'm going to have to dust the DVR off to catch up on season three before 01/28/2011.

Thanks for sharing the information Prime.

You can always watch previous episodes, including season 3, on http://www.starwars.com

@topic - It's about time they brought Qui-Gon back, his legacy on screen was too short. I'm just glad they got Liam Neeson to reprise his role instead of getting some cheap voice actor to do it.

When I read this news, I thought that he could have done his voice role for RotS on the Blu-ray. It can't be a coincidence.
Much speculation going on about this. That would be one addition to the films that I would certainly welcome.

TCW has very much improved over the first season. I think many people are missing out after being initially turned off.

Yeah... I had recorded TCW on my dvr and went back and watched the Nightsister trilogy thing... (the most recent recorded) and they were a major improvement over the first season... I was like "O_O woah."

TCW has very much improved over the first season. I think many people are missing out after being initially turned off.

Agreed.

The first season, I was confused by Ahsoka and the nicknames, and felt it was made a little too much for the kiddies. Being a stalwart fanatic, I ignored these feelings and continued to watch.

My only complaint now about TCW is that the episodes are too short :p

Qui-Gon's one of my favorite characters in the prequel trilogy, so I'm glad he'll be doing the voiceovers.
Totally agree.

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as many others. I watched some of the first season but felt the show was really shooting for the kids and pre-teens. I didn't get much enjoyment out of it personally. However this announcement has piqued my interest and since some of you say The Clone Wars has gotten better maybe I'll start watching again.

Not to say there still aren't legitimate complaints, playing loose canon being one. But there is certainly less slapstick and silliness.

For me, ultimately, I just enjoy seeing Kenobi and Skywalker being portrayed as the heros and friends we never really saw in the PT.

Archived