how old are you????  

44 members have voted

1. 1. how old are you????

• 10 or younger
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26 or older

well i just turned 20 a couple of weeks ago so i'm thinking i'm kinda too old to go here. so i just want to know the majority of the people's age so i can compare myself whether i'am or not.

and also is there any girls that goes here???? just wondering. if there are come HOLLA at me and PM me.:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by XERXES

why include ages under 13...when you are supposuvely not allowed to register unless your at least 13?

I am the main reason of that,I expect.

Besides...it is only for law reasons I think..

I am 11, and I have a license to spam...you didnt here that from me though..:D

Edit: Rofl, STTCT got pregnant without getting married? :tsk:

Originally posted by XERXES

why include ages under 13...when you are supposuvely not allowed to register unless your at least 13?

well i didn't know that.

seriously there are girls that goes here. man that GANSTA!!! how old are they???

and so what if sttct is taken, whats her man got to do with me. so ladies don't hesitate to press that PM button. ha ha soundin' like a pimp right about now.

StormHammer you're 35 years old. damn i taught i was old. i got to give you props for staying true to yourself.

Dude - just goes to show you what you miss when you don't read a thread!

I'm STTCT and I am a girl. I have a boyfriend of more than 3 years thank you and we are going to get married soon. :cool:

Yes I am sad I'm one of two girls here - but eh if you had a bunch of women on here you would have a bunch of threads like....

POLL: Tommy Girl or Romance RL

The WTF is Star Wars anyways - Thread

Natalie Portman isn't All that! - Thread

j.k

Don't forget there is "Belching girl" but I think that's an evil troll boy

btw I'm 22 and will turn 23 in November. I've always loved video games. Even the Blow um up shoot em up Star Wars ones which happen to be some of the best :cool:

Archived