Pepsi or Coke?

DiRtY $oUtH™

Which one tastes better?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one tastes better?

• Pepsi
    • Coca Cola

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Didn't they do all those taste tests a few years back?

You can't ever prove that either of them tastes better, because it will always be a matter of opinion for whoever is tasting. You can have more people say they like one thing better than the other, but that doesn't mean it tastes better.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I tell you which is better let me first address the statement that "red is better then blue" - That statement is false, Blue ownz red. Red has to address Blue as "master Blue" in color land. ok back to the topic at hand.

Pepsi? WTF?!! I don't know where you people hang out but I have never met people ordering a "Rum and Pepsi" Coke is obviously the superior drink.

BTW if there is no Rum allowed in this equation and I had to pick a soda it would be soda water, which goes well with a little vodka and lemon. :D

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

I can't taste the difference, I just like the red can (whichever one that is... oh, it's Coke!). I don't drink lots of soft drinks anymore, I've moved on to coffee and the odd martini... I'm so old before my time (only 22).

I prefer the Marguerita (lots of salt on the rim), frozen or regular to the Martini, which I think is just gross.

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

I can't taste the difference, I just like the red can (whichever one that is... oh, it's Coke!). I don't drink lots of soft drinks anymore, I've moved on to coffee and the odd martini... I'm so old before my time (only 22).

I am also 22 and let me just say that Martini's are absolutely disgusting.

Shooters and shots are preferable to sipping those gasoline mixes in a funny glass all night.

c´mon ppl, this aint so hard is it? :confused:

for real know, coke beats pepsi all the way.

when i drunk pepsi my burps can be heared 200m further.:p

a contradiction: im drinkin pepsi at the moment, but thats because i recieve like 100 cans for free.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

You can't ever prove that either of them tastes better, because it will always be a matter of opinion for whoever is tasting. You can have more people say they like one thing better than the other, but that doesn't mean it tastes better.

And your point is? Popular opinion is what our society uses to grade things. Of course we can't prove one tastes better.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

.....but Vanilla Coke tastes very, very good w/vodka. Try it, it's tastey! :cool:

I've been dyin' to try it with some Pusser's Jamaican rum!!! I think I'll give this drink a test drive this Friday night and report back here post-haste with my detailed findings. :cool: (although vodka does sound mighty tasty) *licks lips*

Now, are we talkin' Razberi Stoli when talkin' about vodka or just plain-Jane? Think of the possibilities!!! Dang that sounds good........

Originally posted by FatalStrike

I am also 22 and let me just say that Martini's are absolutely disgusting.

Oooo, my young friend, you hafta get your hands around a nice sour apple martini. I'm with you. I can't stand the run-of-the-mill martini's, but the flavored ones complete r0x0rz.

Shooters and shots are preferable ......

Aren't they one in the same? *opens note pad and scratches out slang version of "shot"* Just tell me you don't like doin' shots of Jager. Now that schtuff is heinous!! Try a "Red Death" some time. Now there's good eatin'. :cool:

Archived