Home

which star wars music do u like better??

lukeskywalker1

which music do u like better the old music or the new music in star wars?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. which music do u like better the old music or the new music in star wars?

• I like the new music from episodes 1 and 2
    • I like the original music from the trilogy
    • I like them both

I like them both but my favourite is DOTF. The Star Wars theme tune was ingrained in my brain from the first time I heard it and I had the Imperial March as my mobile tune for ages. I also like the Cantina Band music.

*starts humming*

Hm... I voted for the music in the Prequels. Really, it's got all the best samples from the OT (Imperial March and the Emperor's theme, to name a few), plus it has the breathtaking Across the Stars and Duel of the Fates. I personally think that the Episode II soundtrack is the best of all of them.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

So much music that I like.

Let's start with the Duel of The Fates. It is so awesome and it get's you pumped for anything.

Then there is the Imperial March. I just love to go *duh duh duh duh duh duh* It is such a cool score.

Then there is the Medal Precision at the end of EP IV. I love that song. It's so cool and I always think of it as Luke's theme.

:lsduel::duel:

my favorite theme is the theme played on empire strikes back when Boba Fett and some epople are taking han solo away, it's Fett's theme, also played alot in 'Gall Spaceport' in shadows of the empire. I love the Shadows of the Empire and Rogue Squadron music. :)

Archived