Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Well, that takes care of Quendi..!

Heres my updated list:

• Azrael
  • ackehallgren
  • Masterjo2588
  • ckcsaber
  • ?

I would like to finish this list, b4 I start a new list :D!

I have currently donated 250 points.....! :p

-Clemme

Well, Azrael is done now...!

This is my list:

• ackehallgren
  • Masterjo2588
  • ckcsaber

-Clemme

I know it's probably different now, but at the time I posted this message...

Just a completely and utterly useless piece of crap that I felt like sharing with the rest of you.:)

Oh, and thanks for the points, Clemme!:D

I am having trouble keeping up with this thing now. I am having some problems right now (nothing bad, just will impede in my regular donations...) and am having trouble performing my duty as a Council Member.

So, I have decided to give my points to a fellow council member to distribute according to their list. Sorry for anyone who was on mine.

Hope to be able to come back here and do my normal thing...

To Do list

I will give the points to one of the other 2 Council Members not buying anything, Reborn or Toque. One of you, PM me for the points...

Well, grovel time.

I don't actually post that often, only a couple of times a day, if that. Currently, I'm saving, albeit slowly for a Sig Pic.

I need *gets out calculator* 1 billion dollars. Mwahahaha. Sorry, wrong movie. I think it comes to 810 credits ;)

It'll probably take me years to aquire this, but any help would be hot. This is a sig I made for use on another forum:

sig.jpg

I'll be adapting it for use here, but that's the look I'm going for.

Thanks in advance to any donators!

Originally posted by The_One

Well, grovel time.

I don't actually post that often, only a couple of times a day, if that. Currently, I'm saving, albeit slowly for a Sig Pic.

I need *gets out calculator* 1 billion dollars. Mwahahaha. Sorry, wrong movie. I think it comes to 810 credits ;)

It'll probably take me years to aquire this, but any help would be hot. This is a sig I made for use on another forum:

sig.jpg

I'll be adapting it for use here, but that's the look I'm going for.

Thanks in advance to any donators!

Hey, he is one of the geniouses behind the DF mod! Oh well. I am not donating for a while. You'll get on smeone's list, it seems we have alot more donators than the normal Council Members...

Why I came here. I gave them all to Reborn to give away. Hope to be back in the FTF in a couple days, I'll probably be at LF just for PMs and the occasional post, though. Until then...

Ok well I just donated 50 each to Flanders and git_sum... that brings my total up to 1281 points donated!!!

My List:

InsaneSith

GreekJedi

OPEN POSITION

OPEN POSITION

OPEN POSITION

Also, Azreal and Immolated Yoda... the points you recieved WERE NOT FROM ME. THEY WERE FROM KATARN who gave the points to me to donate cause he wouldn't be here. Thank him... and tally up anohter 100 points donated for Katarn.

All importent people in the FTF! I am deciding to quit the FTF! It's too confusing for me! Too many people are in my responibility. I will donate to credits I have to Hell Fire Jedi, then I am done. You can take me off of being a mod at the FTF forums, if you want. Thank you all for a wonderful time!:):(

I think there have been a few problems with the FTF. I agree with SkateBoy it is getting way too confusing this foundation was meant for people who need points who dont really have as much free time to post and get points. Now LF members are becoming way to incompitent. They are getting lazy and making a measley 4-5 people get 50 points for 20 people it doesnt work. Look around look how many people are asking for more than 700 points to get a sig pic. Dont get me wrong on this but it has to stop. People have to provide for themselves too not just 1-2 people working their butt off for your pleaseure. I have been starting to get tired of this thread so many people are saying me-me-me. That is ok but their are only a select few who dont only depend on others but they try for themselves. Please take this into consideration, because we have already semi lost 2 improtant donaters Katarn07 and SkateBoy. Please listen and understand for the destiny of this foundation.

CEO & Founder

-Father Torque

Archived