Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I decided to help out some more people...even if I hadn't reached 1000 credits yet.

BongoBob...you've got 50 winging your way which should buy your sig image.

Tesla Trooper...you've got 90 towards your italics...

Semicolon... you've got 100 towards your glowy name

BawBag 2... you've got 50 towards your glowy name

I'll donate some more when I've posted some more... :D

25 donated to Baw Bag 2.

I have given out alot of credits, lost count, sadly no longer care. I'm still here donating, slowly...

With the DF Mod's site down, I don't post in that forum to often, and that was the only spot I really went...

hello fellow swampies.

my friend said that this site (jediknightii.net) is cool web site for jk2 files... and of course the forums. well my friend told me to look a thread called Father Torque Foundation. and finally i did (took me about 10 min just to search for it :)) and he also told me to ask some people for some credits so i can buy a glowy name and a signature and more stuff... so if anyone would like to donate some credits to a newbie, that would be very greatful.

please donate some points to a newbie swampie please.

---->Biohazzardous<----

Greetings,

Through recent years, my family and I have been put through unbelievable stress. From the minor event of the family pet dying, to the traumatic death of my grandfather, the emotional strain has been unbearable.

I have been to multiple agencies who help with high emotional load, but none can assist me. I have even been to an extremely experienced psychopath, but he just gave me a handful of needles and told me they'd take away the problems. They didn't - they contributed.

Thanks to this impersonation of a medical staff, I was now infected with HIV after injecting myself with the seemingly innocent needles provided by the psychopath. It's disturbing that people can get away with looking like perfectly normal psychopaths, when they are in reality twisted monsters.

So with the burden of family deaths, HIV and an addiction to drugs - my life was looking terrible. In addition to this, I also found myself homeless after my parents both died and I had nowhere to stay. The local care centres could not help die to my drug addictions.

So I ask you all, formally, to do the right thing. Donate any credits you have to me and help me get on the track to a better life. Every single credit you donate will be put towards a fund dedicated to my life, and you will not regret it.

Just your donation of a few dozen credits could save thousands of cells within my body. Don't wait, donate now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Ryan Williams

Archived