Home

Happy Birthday, Artoo!!

Rogue15

Happy Birthday, Artoo!

January is a great month to be born. People born in the month of January seem to display an natural tendency towards higher intelligence, charisma, honor and a strong will, and I should know!

Oh, and don't mind Eets, he's just an angry young man trying to find excuses for his habit of drowning his sorrows and malices in drink. :p

Perhaps with age, he may see the error of his ways. That, and maybe become a little less annoying of a punk! ;)

:D

PS Is it really your 16th? If so, enjoy the open roads my friend! :D

Thank you all! I will edit a list of what I got in here when I get something. :D

But yes I am the glorious age of 16. And I have a car...

02century.jpg

except mine is more the color of dust than that silve, but that's the car. Except it's a '99.

Driving = Fun... 'nuff said. :D

Thank you all for your congratulations, and I'll take good care of the elf Rhett. :

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Happy Birthday, Artoo!

January is a great month to be born. People born in the month of January seem to display an natural tendency towards higher intelligence, charisma, honor and a strong will, and I should know!

That may be true, but your average February birth person could kick the living **** out of your whiny honor student Januaryer

Happy birthday, artoo!! well, i just got back from his suprise party. he nearly wet himself. it was great! :D despite all the efforts of me and a friend of ours to clue him in to the secret, artoo remained blissfully oblivious. that's my boy! :D all of us arkys were there except namelesssith. he couldn't make it. we all shared our fondest memories of artoo. my favorite was one about the time he was in new orleans w/ our jazz band and he ate a bad oyster, and threw it back up to the mississippi. whoo, fun times. :D well, happy b-day again! (oh, and i'll get you to race me soon enough! ;) )

WEEEEE-DOGIES

Hope you liked your present and I hoped you like getting the crap scared out of you...COMPLETELY oblivious...even though there was a huge open window through which you could see about half of us trying to hide...keyword...trying...

BTW, my brother is recovering nicely from his wounds...you'll notice the wonderful Disney band-aid on his thumb...:D

Archived