Home

So tired, yet so alive! ^^

Darklighter

Well, it's just gone 4:41am, I've just finished my Maths coursework to be handed in tomorrow. I need to get up for school in 3 hours, fun fun fun ^^; I should be tired, but I'm not...though I know I better get some sleep soon...

Anyway, there was a point to this thread, and I was just getting there, lol. Any of you guys suffer from an inability to sleep regularly? Are you insomnia-infested? Too addicted to the forums to go get some shut eye? (I know I am:D).

I'd be comforted to know I wasn't the only one...

Well I go to bed every night around 12 AM and I wake up at 6:30 for school. I also sleep through my 1st period (Seriously I do) and I will catch a few zzzzzzz's in my 3rd Period English class whenever we read or watch a movie.

I just have to be online and check on the forums, or watch tv, or playing video games. Very rarely doing Homework :D

:lsduel::duel:

I go to bed around 2-3am every night, and on school days, I have to get up at 7am to take my daughter to school, so I get about 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night. I've always been an insomniac as long as I can remember. Even during my teens, it was very rare for me to go to bed before midnight.

I much prefer nightime over daytime, it's when I can be with me, myself and I. :)

My girlfriend are I are polar opposites, with regards to sleep anyway. I'm usually up in the wee hours of the night, patrolling the forums or just reading in bed. She usually goes to sleep around 9:30 PM. She's rarely up after 11:30. She doesn't get sleep, she becomes homicidal. I don't get sleep, I get silly. It makes for an interesting relationship.

I some times have a problem staying on these forums at night. My mom keeps telling me to get off at 10:30pm And I will finally get off around 11:00pm. I go an these forums at night and the morning on the weekdays and in the middle of the day (If I have time) in the weekends.

yeah. last week my mom was on vacation so I was on the forums until 3 or 4 am. on normal occasions though I won't get to bed before 11. and I can't remember the last time I slept the entire night through. I'll wake up about 4 or 5 times a night. :indif:

Originally posted by leXX

Even during my teens, it was very rare for me to go to bed before midnight.

I entered that phase about a year ago ^^ lol

I much prefer nightime over daytime, it's when I can be with me, myself and I. :)

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Especially when you have 4 brothers yelling and screaming all day cos they're hell bent on murdering each other ><

Thing is, I don't get tired really, assuming I go to bed before 2am (I get up at 8am, so that's 6 hours sleep).

All night game/forum sessions are nothing new in this corner. :D

I'm like leXX...I find that I get more time to myself late at night. By then, everyone else has gone to bed, and I can focus on what I want to do. :) It's pretty rare for me to go to bed before midnight.

I usually hit the bed at midnight or 1 am, and I have no problem sleeping sooner than that.

The problem is rather to decide when enough's enough - I know I'll be a braindead zombie the day after, but I'm just too lazy to quit the computer/music/tv.

You could say I'm a wanna-be insomniac - I stay up late, but hell if I have the stamina for it.

Posted by C'jais

I usually hit the bed at midnight or 1 am, and I have no problem sleeping sooner than that.

The problem is rather to decide when enough's enough - I know I'll be a braindead zombie the day after, but I'm just too lazy to quit the computer/music/tv.

You could say I'm a wanna-be insomniac - I stay up late, but hell if I have the stamina for it.

LOL

Same here, really... And it doesn't make for too good a way of doing things, usually, but I like it too much to try to stop x.x

Sometimes I'll sleep from 10pm til 7am, sometimes from 7am til 4pm... o.o;

It's kida fun though :D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

On Weekdays, I usually goto bed around 10:30 to 11:15 PM and get up @ 5:20 AM. On the weekend, I'm up til midnight to 3AM, and sleep in as long as I can.

Plus, I sleep at school :D

You sound like me. ;)

Except, during the school season, I go to bed around 12 on week-ends. But during Summer, I usually go to bed around 2 AM. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Here here!:wavey: Who else is up for an all night Baked Lays, and Diet Pepsi poker pajamma party?!?!?

Good lord, I'm there already! XD

Well, we all know I'm a bit of an insomniac. Can't sleep these days until around 2 AM.

Although I'm being forced to go to bed at 10:30, so I end up waking at around 3:30 AM.

:D

Archived