Home

Coolest SW sound.

JediNyt

There are thousands of great sounds in SW. From humming lightsabers to roaring pod racers to defening seismic charges to the powerful engines of the Millenium Falcon, these great sounds have captivated us as much as the beautiful visuals, but which are your favorites?

I'm going with lightsaber, seismic charge, and TIE Fighter engine to name a few. What about you?

I like the sound the boomers cannon's made in Bubblegum Crisis, episode: Moonlight Rambler when they were chasing Sylvie down the highway, it was kewl, kinda a REALLY bassy sound followed by a high pitched laser sound it was so kewl, I know I was impressed... *everyone looks at Lynk* oh yeah... Star Wars... um... yeah the seismic charges in ep2 and the twin ion engines of a TIE Fighter and the rattatta of it's lasers XD ehehehe

but seriously, those cannons the boomers were using sounded bloody awesome... *nods*

The sound of the Rancor's last breath in ROTJ.

Vader's breathing (watch the "Breathing" trailer on the EP2 dvd, makes my skin crawl)

Seismic charges

Sebulba's podracer

The AT-AT's walking in ESB

Ever notice that Vader's breathing and speach don't match up. Sometimes he's talking when he should be inhailing. Anyone have any ideas how his breath mask works if he can talk while both inhailing or exhaling?

Not SW but it's what made me buy a widescreen tv and 5.1 sterio: Godzilla stomping though Tokyo in Godzilla 2000.

Hmmm...I wouldn't say I have a favourite sound, but I think the most distinctive sounds from the Star Wars universe (the ones that make me instantly think of Star Wars)...are these...

1. Lightsabers

2. TIE fighters

3. Darth Vader's breathing

4. Chewbacca speaking

5. The BlasTech DL-44 firing

:)

Originally posted by Random

Ever notice that Vader's breathing and speach don't match up. Sometimes he's talking when he should be inhailing. Anyone have any ideas how his breath mask works if he can talk while both inhailing or exhaling?

Because it's a respirator! It help's him breath.

His lungs were severally damaged, when he fought Obi-Wan!

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

Because it's a respirator! It help's him breath.

His lungs were severally damaged, when he fought Obi-Wan!

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. You try to inhale and talk normaly at the same time. You have to be breathing out in order to talk. But, vader can do it . Why is that?

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

I like the sound of seicmic charges, TIE's(Which is a mix of an elephant and something else, which I can't remember!), the spaceships, the lightsabres, every sound adds the final touch to the movies after the (great) music!!

its the combination with tires of a car driving through puddles of water Echuu :D

and Anakins podracer sounds more like a Formula 1 car :D

Archived