Home

¿Zebras?

The Cheat

What kind of pattern do zebras' have?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pattern do zebras' have?

• White with Black Stripes
    • Black with White Stripes
    • YODA

Zebras are generally thought to have white coats with black (sometimes brown) stripes. That's because if you look at most zebras, the stripes end on their bellies and toward the insides of the legs, and the rest is all white. But as it turns out, zebras have black skin underneath their hair. So it kind of depends on how you look at it! I say black with white stripes. =)

YODA:

Yesterday's

Old

Dawg

Artwork

This to me suggests that the zebra's striped coloration is strongly associated with the 'old dawg artists' of the early twentieth century--the Dadaists. I support this notion by pointing out that a zebra's striking coat is absolutely useless as camoflauge (which invalidates its likelihood as a product of evolution); this means that only a human artist could have repainted the zebra in this absurd fashion. To deduce the intentions of the original dada zebra artist, we should consider the symbology implied by the intermingling of black and white in this striped pattern. Good and evil, up and down, yes and no can be seen on the zebra, interpenetrating and alternating randomly as they so often do in real life. Add to this the obvious punctuation of putting this on a horse that isn't really a horse...well. To me at least, the culprit is revealed.

I can interrelate absolutely anything. :max:

Archived