Home

Guess what!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my friends told me he went last year that because we work for 3M company we get to go because we make stuff for the industry...I'm hoping he's right - I just need to fax over some verification and then I'll find out if its no bull. He's not a liar or anything so YAY.

Can you take pictures there? Because I definately will!

also he said we get in FREE too...which is the other bonus. LA is only like an hour away!

Well, my co-worker got her confirmation e-mail. I just need to fax over my identification (going to do that now) and I'm in too....

If you don't believe me here's an excert of the mail she got

YOUR PACKAGE 5 (EXHIBITS ONLY) REGISTRATION for the E3Expo 2004 has been approved. Exhibition dates: May 12-14, 2004. Conference Program: May 11-13, 2004.

NEW for 2004: To receive your badge and badge holder for the exhibit floor, simply print out this

confirmation and bring your confirmation on-site to any Express Registration counter. Your electronic confirmation contains a unique bar code ID number that will be scanned on-site. Please note that the bar code will only scan once, so please do not duplicate your confirmation.

In addition to presenting your confirmation, you will also be required to show a government issued photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or passport) in order to receive your credentials.

International Attendees (including Canadians): Please bring your bar code confirmation on-site to the International Attendee Registration counter in South Hall. In addition to presenting your confirmation, you will also be required to show a government issued photo I.D. (such as a driver's license or passport) in order to receive your credentials.

Need a place to stay? E3Expo's official housing and travel company, CMR, has negotiated discounted hotel and airline rates, and car rental rates - all available exclusively for you! To make travel arrangements, contact CMR at 800.804.4337. Outside the U.S. call 415.979.2295.

E3Expo Shuttle bus service is available only to attendees who reserve their accommodations through E3Expo housing.

Exhibit Hours:

May 12 10:00 am - 6 :00 pm

May 13 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

May 14 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Visit http://www.e3expo.com for additional details and information. If you have any questions regarding E3Expo, please contact our Client Services Department by calling 877.216.6263. For calls outside the U.S., please call 805.677.4291.

Note: Please review your personal information at the top of this letter. This is how your name will appear on your badge. If any corrections need to be made, you may call the Client Services Department or visit a registration counter on-site. Express Registration opens on Monday, May 10th at 8:00 am. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Thank you for your registration. We look forward to seeing you in May.

E3Expo is a trade event. Absolutely no one under 18 will be admitted, including infants.

Woot!

thats my name, don't wear it out or i'll make you strap-on a new one

:D

yeah i know... what with the news of the OT DVDs and with Ep III drawing ever closer i felt it was time to go back to a star wars theme.

*sniff* R.I.P Neo *sniff*

HMMM, E3 is coming around soon.

*takes out MGS Ninja costume out from closet*

*takes old Katana out from closet*

*takes ninja stars from closet*

A worthy challenge indeed.

Seriously, find out about the following games for me/us:

DOOM 3 (and any other ID projects)

Anything related to Half Life 2 and Valve

Metal Gear Solid 3 and anything related to ut

Anything relaated to Square-Enix

ALL THE LUCASARTS STUFF