Home

nocountryboxart.jpg

One of my favourite movies of last year. Out of the nominations and what I say from the Academy Award nominations for Best Picture I think it deserved it. Although, I haven't seen "There Will Be Blood" yet.

Tcrbsv2-360-cover.jpg

I also pre-ordered Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and paid it all off. So, once I get it I'll be able to play it for a week then I'll be in Europe. :p

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nocountryboxart.jpg

One of my favourite movies of last year. Out of the nominations and what I say from the Academy Award nominations for Best Picture I think it deserved it. Although, I haven't seen "There Will Be Blood" yet.

Man, that cover artwork is horrible, I hope we get a different version here.

yzbmntcwmzi3nzizmzm0yme5ote3mzcwngrhnmzkoty.jpg

w00t w00t :D

So far I'm loving the drums. I'm a bit rusty (havn't played in years), but so far I only have one problem with it: The Bass Pedal. I have to push down alot more on the pedal than I did on my real one. I'm thinking about trying to fix my old bass pedal in order to make it into one for the game.

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1393127/article_images/nocountryboxart.jpg

Go. You must find a way to go and see it now. Do not return here until you have seen it. 'No Country' and 'There Will Be Blood' are my top 2 movies of 2007.

And good things:

Tickets to Austin City Limits festival :D :D :D

New Drive By Truckers CD courtesy of my brother

Awesome. :D

yzbmntcwmzi3nzizmzm0yme5ote3mzcwngrhnmzkoty.jpg

w00t w00t :D

So far I'm loving the drums. I'm a bit rusty (havn't played in years), but so far I only have one problem with it: The Bass Pedal. I have to push down alot more on the pedal than I did on my real one. I'm thinking about trying to fix my old bass pedal in order to make it into one for the game.

I'll sing for ya today when ever you are ready. I promised TiE a round as well, so we have to get him involved. I think he does guitar/bass stuff.

I'll sing for ya today when ever you are ready. I promised TiE a round as well, so we have to get him involved. I think he does guitar/bass stuff.

I so should have bought it for the Xbox360. Instead I opted for the PS3, which means I can't play wif mah swampies.... :(

Me and TiE played Rock Band last night, him on guitar and me on the drums. I do alright on expert, although for the songs you guys would probably want to do I'd need to bump the difficulty down :x

Right now I'm on Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's on solo career mode on expert. I do really good through the main part, than the weird parts happen and I can half ass my way through that, but then when it goes back to the main beat but with less bass drum I screw up everytime for some reason.

EDIT: I don't have any of the DLC yet. But when I do I'm sure I'll end up having to get the nine inch nails track pack because of Grooves :xp:

*Smack* Where were you? Just sitting at the Army of Two menus for hours and Bongo was rocking the world tour. I had to play with some noobs... have you ever seen someone fail bass guitar or easy on Welcome Home? There's like under 150 notes in this 6 minute song... and the idiot failed it at one point! But I did play with a drummer who didn't break a sweat on Foreplay/Longtime on expert.

*Smack* Where were you? Just sitting at the Army of Two menus for hours and Bongo was rocking the world tour. I had to play with some noobs... have you ever seen someone fail bass guitar or easy on Welcome Home? There's like under 150 notes in this 6 minute song... and the idiot failed it at one point! But I did play with a drummer who didn't break a sweat on Foreplay/Longtime on expert.

I was playing it with my friend who's over at my house :p

Sorry about that. My sister and brother in law came over, and I got distracted. I finished Army of Two and traded it in. OK game, lousy online play, and weak story. I am spoiled by games like Gears of War and Call of Duty 4. Despite what some of my friends think, Army of Two just doesn't measure up to other things I have played.

I sent several messages to BongoBob trying to get a match going, and nothing materialized. One thing TiE, I live in a house where other people go to bed, so I cannot rock out into the wee hours of late night/early morning. I am off tomorrow, so if you wanna slam a few tracks we can make that happen. One thing I noticed about online play....We had a manager friend and his buddy doing a band play thing. I could hear his friend and I could see that my manager friend was online doing the drums, but I could neither hear the drums nor hear him talk, but it would show his score, so I knew he was there. This made things hard, as it is VERY hard for me to sing a song without a basic drum beat going. Not sure what the problem was...we never figured that out. Also, I refuse to do Great full Dead songs, as I hate them. I can do most of the main songs save for Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Weezer. One cool thing is that who ever hosts, the host's songs will be available for quick play. I was even able to pull off Metallica's "Enter Sandman" with at 97% on vocals. Remember I only play this game with Vocals, and there is some songs I just cannot do. I mostly do the grunge, hard rock, and industrial stuff that I know. We will give it a try today ok?

Well, I'd love to pound out some beats for you guys on the drums, but alas, I will have to do guitar, as my bass pedal already broke xD

It didn't snap in half like most peoples do though, it broke near the base. Gonna get a replacement from EA but I'm also going to get the parts to turn my old bass pedal into one.

51uY7hZceJL._SS400_.jpg

I pick up copies of this game at the distro center at 10 am. Gamestop is getting this game a day earlier than everyone else. Mine is already paid for. If you guys didn't reserve one at Gamestop, get your ass to the store before it closes and do it. Otherwise, it sucks to be you. Game Informer give it a 9.25 review. Finally the sequel to my favorite 360 online game! Words cannot describe how excited I am!

Also, after doing the pick up, I am taking the rest of the day off to play the game. I should be killing terrorists by tomorrow afternoon...see ya there!

Archived