Home

Alestorm were just confirmed for Wacken 2008. I think this cover-art says enough about how awesome this will be:

po1nx3.jpg

Scottish pirate-metal = pretty sweet.

I love Pirates, and I love Metal. We should talk about this!

TiE I hope you get your 360 fixed. When you do, we need to do some Rock Band. Download the NIN pack, I have a need to belt out March of The Pigs at the top of my lungs while you drum or jam on the guitar. Should be fun. :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

51wXFC6Qq-L._SS400_.jpg

This is seriously the funnest party game ever. Me and my friends played it last week after drunk bowling and it was just a blast. For most of us here that watch plenty of movies it shouldn't be so bad. It came with 4 controllers and they even threw in all the batteries so that was a plus.

51uY7hZceJL._SS400_.jpg

I also got this reserved and I cant wait to play it when it comes out. Groove's I know you play the first one alot so we should play when it comes out.

:lsduel::duel:

I was out shopping today and saw this on sale at FYE.

cowboy.jpg

It was $30 marked down from $70. I've wanted to see Cowboy Bebop for awhile now. And I've only watched the first DVD and I really like it thus far!

EDIT- I see why it was marked down. I watched up until disk 5. When I got to it, I put it in the PS3 and I waited for it to autoplay. It didn't. I took it out and tried again. Nothing. Took it out and inspected it. This is what I saw.

aww_crap.jpg

aww_crap1.jpg

A crack clean through the disc. I'm going back to FYE and getting another set. I know I didn't damage it.

[Gladiator's War Staff]

:p

Also tonight I plan to pre-order Brawl so I can get it on Saturday night.

Bastage. I still havn't gotten up the will to afk AV enough to get mine. Although I am only like 2700g away from Epic Flying though.

zen_stone.jpg

my first mp3 player...didn't wanna spend alot on something i may not use all the time. 250 songs is plenty as i can just rip songs i like off of various cds i own and put them right on. also like how small it is. i just need to get an armband for it.

51wXFC6Qq-L._SS400_.jpg

This is seriously the funnest party game ever. Me and my friends played it last week after drunk bowling and it was just a blast. For most of us here that watch plenty of movies it shouldn't be so bad. It came with 4 controllers and they even threw in all the batteries so that was a plus.

51uY7hZceJL._SS400_.jpg

I also got this reserved and I cant wait to play it when it comes out. Groove's I know you play the first one alot so we should play when it comes out.

:lsduel::duel:

Scene-IT IS the best party game ever. Came in handy when I had the relatives over during the holidays, and I loved it so much I played it on my own. I actually have over 500 achievement points on that game, pathetic, because you know how many movies I have scene. And yes, when Vegas 2 comes out, all other games will go back on the back shelf. I don't know why...I never got into tactical shooters before, but like you say, I play Vegas constantly since I picked it up last summer, and keep going back to it. So if I am not already in a match, plan on hunting some terrorists with the grooves.

esposthumus3.jpg

E.S. Posthumus - Cartographer

Unearthed is my favourite album of all time, I can't believe I didn't realise that Cartographer was released back in December. Can't wait for this album to arrive.

Bought and played the Mass Effect DLC today, definately not worth the 400ms, but an enjoyable enough mission nethertheless.

Archived