Home

What is a moderator?

Darth Groovy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Revan Solo

How many posts must you have to become a moderator?

And is it important if you ever was banned? :D

Post count usually means nothing, but you need to have enough posts that people can tell whether or not you're a mature poster or not.

If you were banned...more often than not that would work against you.

Redwing was made a Super Mod awhile back. That way he can go around to all the RP boards and make sure people aren't having freaky sex in there, or something.

Originally posted by Jed

Post count usually means nothing, but you need to have enough posts that people can tell whether or not you're a mature poster or not.

If you were banned...more often than not that would work against you.

Redwing was made a Super Mod awhile back. That way he can go around to all the RP boards and make sure people aren't having freaky sex in there, or something.

What if the sex is part of the RP'ing? :p

Lucasforums > Network > Jedi Knight Series > Community > Erotic Fiction

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Revan Solo

What is the different between a SuperMod and a Mod? The post count or the time he has been a Mod?

supermods have the same abilities mods do, but mods are restricted to one area, the forum they are modding. Supermods can go into any forum and perform modding abilities.

Plus they can ban people. And they can fly, like the chinese people. (if anyone gets that reference, I shall pay you in ascii hearts.)

If you've got 2 warnings from a mod, 1 warning from a super mod, and one warning from an admin, can you still become a moderator?:rolleyes:

...*Clears throath*

I'm not talking about myself..

It's just an example..

:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!

*Runs away*

Archived