Home

Revenge of the Sith Trailer (SPOILERS)

Boba Rhett

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOA. :cool:

The good:

• the space battles look alot more realistic (and nastier)
  • Anakin/Vader's eyes! Pure venom!
  • The wookiees. And their battle armor.

The bad:

• Yoda still looks fake, hopefully they can clean that up a bit before May

The ugly:

• The Emperor's teeth. Those fangs are sharp!

Originally posted by wassup

WHOA. :cool:

The bad:

• Yoda still looks fake, hopefully they can clean that up a bit before May

Considering he used to be a green lump of felt with another man's hand shoved in his bum...

wait... what?

I think it looks perfect. They can get A LOT more facial expressions in CG. Which is nice.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Considering he used to be a green lump of felt with another man's hand shoved in his bum...

wait... what?

I think it looks perfect. They can get A LOT more facial expressions in CG. Which is nice.

It's true he was a puppet, but at least he was a puppet in the scene when the camera rolled. From my perspective, CGI Yoda still looks more like a cartoon than an actual character that is interacting with the environment around it. A quite convincing example of this is WETA's Gollum, perhaps George should hire them to digitize the green guy. Hmm...

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Uh oh... What's that?!

It's a **** storm...

RUNNNNN!

seriously man... noooo :tsk:

The prequels are a different kind of movie... I agree it looks to be great, but on another scale than the OT

i stand by my comment, i believe this will be right up and beyond all the previous efforts.

i thought Ep I & II were great, but they were just the lead up to Ep III. Ep III is where it's at.

if star wars was a Rocky film, Ep III is when he gets the s**t beaten out of him.

i can't wait!

padme.gif

"did you say fat?!?!"

:D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

are you sayin Mr T is in epIII, you crazy fool ! :p

Yes. Rumour has it that George is going to use CGI to take Sam Jackson out and put Mr. T. in it. Show Sammy how to give it some real attitude ;)

EDIT: Thinking about it, that'd make sense. Only Jar-Jar would have to drug him with Blue Milk every time they wanted to get him on a star cruiser. :xp:

B.

Thanks Blackout and Siv the avi looks great...although she's doing the exercist thing :).

We got some great pictures over at the spoiler boards from this trailer. Of course...if you don't want to be spoiled than don't go over there :eek:;) .

Off to go hunt for some more spoiler pics

Again thanks for the avi guys :)

Archived