Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

hehehe Detective Conan...

Cop: "Detective Conan, it seems that this man was murdered late last night, but were not sure what happened, perhaps you can enlighten us?"

Conan: "Fust we must eksamin the bohdy and then we shaal be abul to detuhmun the cause of dehth." </arnold-conan>

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone here likes both the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, *and* Azumanga Daioh, then you'll *love* this! theres also a flash version, but the avi is so much better (mainly because you can download it). :)

downloadable avi:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=47379

flash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=20Kr_s5czb4

Kimmura as Gollum... *giggles*

^

OMGZ LIEK I LOEVS TEH AMINEZ TEHY ARE TEH BOBM DIGAGITYY LIEK I LUV TEH INUAYHSA AND TEH KAGOMAETASA YARRRRRRRRRRRR.

:D

If anyone here likes both the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, *and* Azumanga Daioh, then you'll *love* this! theres also a flash version, but the avi is so much better (mainly because you can download it). :)

downloadable avi:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=47379

flash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=20Kr_s5czb4

Kimmura as Gollum... *giggles*

Ah yeah, i saw this ages ago XD Which reminds me, there's this vid that uses the audio track from the first Phantom Menace trailer with scenes from Evangelion that's done really well XD.

• 1 month later...

We should all gasp in wonder that MDR is actually watching anime instead of bashing it like people used to bash radio and say its the devils instrument. :p lol

Naruto is ok in manga form, in anime form, the voice actor makes me want to strangle him.

We should all gasp in wonder that MDR is actually watching anime instead of bashing it like people used to bash radio and say its the devils instrument. :p lol

Well, I do find some worth in a few Anime titles (Star Blazers, Cowboy Bebop, Battle of the Planets), but as a whole, I dislike it. Devil's instrument it is not, but most must be purged in fire! :)

..................................................anywayz, cuttin away from mainstream anime...

I got my Card Captor Sakura boxset 1 and movie 1 earlier this month which made me very happy :D Can't wait to get the next (and last) boxset and movie later next month. While the US got the butchered version, Canada, Australia and the UK got the full version of "Cardcaptors" (which sucks anywayz) so I've seen the entire series already, but the voice work was horrible x.x so it's always good to fall back on a good Japanese audio track.

There's an anime which I'm interested in that is pretty new called "Solty Rei" XD I have absolutely no idea what it's about but the concept designs were created by Kenichi Sonoda (of Bubblegum Crisis fame) and Range Murata (of Last Exile fame) so it's gotten my attention.

Anyone else get those kinda moments? When you hear that someone familiar is part of an anime in some way and you're like "weyhey! i'm droppin everything just to get this when i can!"?

XD probably not but eh, it's kinda hard having people talk about CN all the time.

Why is this page stretched off the page?

Lynk Former: Solty Rei is about an amnesiac android in a post-apocalyptic setting I believe. Didnt strike my fancy enough to watch it.

Theres a really neat one out called Mushishi (Greenstuff Collector I think). Its kinda hard to explain it, but if you look it up on animedb, it will tell you. Currently theyve only aired one episode, but it has a Mononoke Hime feel to it. ^_^

Archived