Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching Seto no Hanayome now. I had to look it up. Its cute.

Im really like White Album too. Even though theres only two episodes. Its quite romantic, the artwork and detail put into is really amazing. Animation is really well done too. :D

Damn. I never knew how cute hinata was. I hope she has the curvy shapely body when she's older in order to contrast her gentle persona. I haven't checked up on naruto in some time.

Rukia, though petite and...rail flat, has quite the personality.

I always thought Temari was quite a looker, though.

Meh, most anime girls end up goddeses in their own right.

Revy, well, something quite hollywood about her. It's almost like her abusive drunken psychotic rages are her high point. Something kinda hot about how hateful she gets all of a sudden, yet maintains proffessionality.

Guess she's so tough and mean that she has to find a gentlemanly guy to trap down or she'll never land anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
BACHIKOI BACHIKOI BABY!

QFE :lol:

Naruto Shippuuden has been pretty good so far. Too bad the current anime arc is a filler, but I expect what follows to be utter awesomeness. Hidan was definitely the most hilarious villain ever, I just loved that guy.

Recently I've also been watching Bleach at the recommendation of one of my friends. Overall I think it's pretty good, though the Bount filler arc was more boring than all of the Naruto fillers put together. Thank whatever force you want that's over and the show got back to more serious things.

Igy you never though about skipping the filler arch ? And from my understanding only half Naruto is filler, from what i heard he really does train with those frogs, and i think i died a little inside when i heard it.

Otherwise im rewatching the whole Code Geass with a friend that used to hate animes. I convinced him to watch one episode of it and he loved it, big success :D

If you mean the Naruto filler arc, nope. It is a filler, but they tend to connect it to the manga arcs, like they did with the previous one, so I don't want to miss out on the story and besides this filler seems decent enough.

As for the frog training, Naruto will definitely go train with them, but as far as I've heard, it's nothing like what we're seeing in these episodes.

As for the Bleach Bount filler, same reason. I did consider skipping the Amagai Shusuke filler arc, since it isn't connected to the main story in any way, but aside for that filler's lousy timing, the story was decent and so was the villain.

Damn. I never knew how cute hinata was. I hope she has the curvy shapely body when she's older in order to contrast her gentle persona. I haven't checked up on naruto in some time.

Rukia, though petite and...rail flat, has quite the personality.

I always thought Temari was quite a looker, though.

Meh, most anime girls end up goddeses in their own right.

Revy, well, something quite hollywood about her. It's almost like her abusive drunken psychotic rages are her high point. Something kinda hot about how hateful she gets all of a sudden, yet maintains proffessionality.

Guess she's so tough and mean that she has to find a gentlemanly guy to trap down or she'll never land anyone.

You are a lonely, lonely little boy, aren't you? :xp:

Why is there no good anime anymore? Everything that I've tried to watch recently has been crap.

Why is there no good anime anymore? Everything that I've tried to watch recently has been crap.
Yeah, there isn't a whole lot that I've been able to find either. Besides Bleach the most recent anime I watched was Macross Frontier and I was way behind on that. The only thing I'm watching right now is that White Album, I have not been able to find anything else new that catches my interest.

You guys watching only the liscensed stuff off Adult Swim or something? Is that why you cant find any good stuff? What is your criteria for "good anime" Cause Ive got a hard drive that does nothing but store anime. >.> Well that and pictures, my art, and stuff I download...

Everyone though, should download and watch Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro.

>.>

<.<

Its not gross or anything...

Igy you never though about skipping the filler arch ? And from my understanding only half Naruto is filler, from what i heard he really does train with those frogs, and i think i died a little inside when i heard it.

Otherwise im rewatching the whole Code Geass with a friend that used to hate animes. I convinced him to watch one episode of it and he loved it, big success :D

he does train with the frogs, but not quite like that. the whole training arc is less ridiculous than the filler **** right now, but it's well worth it to see him

wail on pain and show up tsunade.

You are a lonely, lonely little boy, aren't you? :xp:

>:|

dqkv1l.gif

Archived