1. 1. Do you cheat?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Sometimes...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes.

I always make it a habit to play the games "cheat free" for the first 2 or 3 run throughs... but after that, it's "free range" hehehe...

Sometimes I cheat for convenience, other times to experiment (to see if devs properly prepared for "situations") and other times for testing purposes.. it's almost a given (and necessity) if you mod a game.. :)

I never cheat the first time I play but after that it's fun to mess around with cheats and try things I wouldn't try otherwise, such as adding some force powers/skills I wouldn't normally pick but want to see the effects by curiosity. And I can't imagine modding without cheats, especially the warp code.

Sometimes.

I always make it a habit to play the games "cheat free" for the first 2 or 3 run throughs... but after that, it's "free range" hehehe...

Sometimes I cheat for convenience, other times to experiment (to see if devs properly prepared for "situations") and other times for testing purposes.. it's almost a given (and necessity) if you mod a game.. :)

I concur with ChaiNz on this issue.

I don't know how many times I have played these two games. I like variety, so sometimes I cheat and sometimes I don't. I use and make mods. I use the savegame editor sometimes. It doesn't matter, I play all ways. It just depends on if I am making a mod, if I just want to be a bada$$, if I want a quick game, any number of things. The reason I love these games so much is how highly tweakable they are, I mean, besides being in the Star Wars universe.

I never cheat.

In my opininion, if you can't get past a certain point, you are doing something wrong. The makes had a test team, and if THEY can get past it, (in my opinion) I can too.

Off Course, some games are MADE to 'cheat.' Games like Unreal. Off course, not in all servers.

lol what's wrong in cheating in a single player RPG? I couldn't care less if my neighbor uses all the possible cheats when he plays. The only important thing is that the person playing the game has fun.

And I am not going through the game 50 times just to get a chance to see a particular item or try a force power I just want to test... when I don't cheat to mod, I mostly cheat by curiosity :p

Sometimes I cheat, sometimes I don't, sometimes it's useful and fun, sometimes it's lame!

Just remember, if you can cheat yourself to an advantage, you can cheat yourself to a disadventage,

maybe I have +1 strength and +40 Wisdom, then maybe I get hit in the head and have +30 constitution and -1 wisdom :D

It goes both ways, you can cheat to handicap yourself and improve your skills.

Does anybody use cheat codes while playing K.O.T.O.R??

And if you do why do you?? Or why don't you??

I never cheat unless i am actually pulling my hair out with frustration at not being able to get past a certain point.Who am i kidding i have very little hair being as i shave it off.ha ha :laughing:

Archived