Home

Happy Birthday T7nowhere!

Darth333

:cheers::bday2:Happy Birthday T7nowhere!:bday2::cheers:

I wish you a great birthday and a lot of fun.

Soon you'll be as old as I am "youngling" :p

You can download your virtual birthday gift here! :D

Install the mod and go to Khoonda plains on Dantoine (anywhere in the area) and a little friend should start following you. And as RedHawke would say: "don't trust Jawas" (or watch your tongue) - More in the readme ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bounce1:Happy birthday :bday2:T7 hope you have a great one!!!:bounce1:

With age comes wisdom ;) and now you can go off on crazy rants

like grumpy old man from SNL :p

“I'm oooooold! And I'm not happy! And I don't like things now compared to the way they

used to be. All this progress -- phooey! In my day, we didn't have these cash machines that

would give you money when you needed it. There was only one bank in each state -- it was

open only one hour a year. And you'd get in line, seventeen miles long, and the line became

an angry mob of people -- fornicators and thieves, mutant children and circus freaks -- and

you waited for years and by the time you got to the teller, you were senile and arthritic and

you couldn't remember your own name. You were born, got in line, and ya died!

And that's the way it was and we liked it! “

svösh

:bounce1:Happy birthday :bday2:T7 hope you have a great one!!!:bounce1:

With age comes wisdom ;) and now you can go off on crazy rants

like grumpy old man from SNL :p

“I'm oooooold! And I'm not happy! And I don't like things now compared to the way they

used to be. All this progress -- phooey! In my day, we didn't have these cash machines that

would give you money when you needed it. There was only one bank in each state -- it was

open only one hour a year. And you'd get in line, seventeen miles long, and the line became

an angry mob of people -- fornicators and thieves, mutant children and circus freaks -- and

you waited for years and by the time you got to the teller, you were senile and arthritic and

you couldn't remember your own name. You were born, got in line, and ya died!

And that's the way it was and we liked it! “

svösh

[Yorkshire]But y'know, we were 'appy in those days, though we were poor....[/Yorkshire]

Hipi Hapi Bthdth, Thuthda Bthdy! :D

Hope you have many B.D. wishes come true. ;) I can't offer you a spiffy party, but I can bring another cake :).

Have an awesome night,

Fuu

BTW some ibuprofen before bed will help prevent a nasty hangover headache the next morning. Ha ha, then again how many of us get tossed on a work night?

Thanks Darth333, Khoonda has never been so crowded. :)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/T7nowhere/K2_00022.jpg

With age comes wisdom and now you can go off on crazy rants

Well, I'm not that old yet, give me another year ;) but next year I'll just choose to believe that 30 really is the new 20. :p

Happy Birthday!

If you have a Java-enabled browser, go here:

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/t7.htm

Yup, :)

@oldflash

lol, Thats slightly creepy.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes, It means alot. :)

Archived