Home

3 Wishes

RC-1162

yo, guys. i was just wondering. if someone granted you three wishes, what would you choose and why? feel free to say anything, but only three things must be stated.

for me:

1) Unlimited Power

2) Unlimited Money

3) Unlimited wishes :D

unlimited power because i can rule the world and everything belongs to me. :D

unlimited money to buy all the latest cars and music cds :D

unlimited wishes so i can keep wishing for thinghs that i want. (like world peace, star wars becoming a reality and a jedi taking me away from this pissed up planet, etc.)

yo, guys. i was just wondering. if someone granted you three wishes, what would you choose and why? feel free to say anything, but only three things must be stated.

for me:

1) Unlimited Power

2) Unlimited Money

3) Unlimited wishes :D

unlimited power because i can rule the world and everything belongs to me. :D

unlimited money to buy all the latest cars and music cds :D

That doesnt make sense....

If you rule the world and own everything why would you need unlimited money 1 you allready own all the money two you own everything and dont need to buy stuff.

1)Star Wars to be real and for me to be a Jedi Padawan

2)Wisdom of 1000 of the wisest men in the world.

3)Unlimted wishes

1) a new President

2) a new Vice-President

3) Canadian Citizenship

yeah, I live in the U.S. ;)

*- this is meant as a joke, let's keep the topic to 3 Wishes... K?

Please direct all hate mail to my PM's :xp:

Can I just copy what he said? :D

1) Enough wealth to retire comfortably and devote time to other interests.

2) The abililty to reprogram my ex-wife with a new personality.

3) Make my friends and family healthy.

1) To wake up tomorrow morning and be fluent in Japanese

2) A job that Ill actually like and not something menial.

3) To fall in love and have a lasting relationship with that person.

I think all three of those speak for themselves... well except #1, I want to be able to read and watch Japanese stuff without it being translated for me. ^_^

I would say health, but, with a nice job that Im happy in Ill have money to go to a doctor and keep me healthy. heh.

I was going to say Canadian citizenship too but for more than just one reason. ;)

3 wishes?

1) Create 1 general faith, so fundametalism and wars because of faiths cannot occur anymore, but people can still believe.

2) Creating Myxomyltosis (no way i spelled it correct) among the people that profit from what nature gives us, so fair trade is a must, or they will simply die :)

3) Functional Communism. Becasue of wish 2, no-one can profit, so really everyone is equal. Why? It removes every single problem: Racism, Capitalism, Poverty.

Why no immortality?

It's the worst punishment in my opinion. If you embrace death instead of fearing it, your primary wish will be to die happy. You can die happy if you have done good things with your life, like raising children, help others etc.

Immortality is just the worst thing ever.

And yes, i CAN be serious :p

Wishing for unlimited wishes is cheating. There is no reason that you can't make 3 good, solid wishes that'll keep you happy.

Personally, I'd go with:

1. The ability to teleport. It would save me so much money on gas costs.

2. A keener intellect. Not omniscience, but just so that I can learn things a lot easier.

3. Waking up and finding $2000 under my pillow everyday. That would make my life so much easier. XD

@Aash, Odd, I thought you knew japanese?

@ZT, Mind if I lead a Jaffa uprising;)

@DMO, Why not just have Keira Knightley be your teacher (and other stuff)

Well, If I wasn't in such a good mood (day off yay!!! :xp:) I'd throw the old Perfect Wife/Life/Fluctuating Tertiary Goal, but I'm feeling giddy or something of equal creativity stimulation.

1. Infinite talent in everything, Modding, Art, Music, Professional Driving, Breaking Things, etc.

2. Real Genie Powers, but without the genie side effects, no limitations (so I can cheat on the wishing rules :xp:), and I don't want to have to do that stupid blinking thing or wear that wierd pink outfit, no lamps either :lol:

3. A full array of MOJO equipment and my own MOJO headquarters (take that batman, take that and.................put peanut butter on it...mmm peanut butter:))

Most importantly a really nifty set of MOJO suits to walk around in and hide my MOJOness.............or just a pair of pants to walk around in and hide my mojoness (you have no idea how many fine restaurants no longer welcome me)

4. *the secret fourth dimension wish* A triple lifespan (when the normal span ends the body reverts back to 20's-ish and remains that way for the two consecutive terms, not counting healing, scarring, and the occassional extra growth spurt), living forever in an earthsuit would suck, but there's also not really enough time to do everything you want, and if you do have the time you can't afford to do it.

So first third= Working insanely hard to build a reputation/financial empire/acquire useful wisdom and knowledge.

Second third= Enjoying life (feels pretty good coming out of a senior body) in whatever way possible (on the lifetime supply of interest and profits accumulated from investments before the previous reset)

Third= Do something useful/important/legendary so that you didn't waste it entirely.

If I could have only three wishes, and no wishing for more wishes...

1) I wish that everyone would have a joyful and meaningful life.

2) I wish that no one would have to worry where their next meal would come from.

3) I wish to be a Jedi Padawan, who would fall to the Sith, then be redeemed. ;)

Archived