Keep or destroy HK-47  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or destroy HK-47

• Keep!!!! :)
    • Destroy. :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If none of you have notice, HK as shown little to no intertest in T3 what so ever. They are not R2 and C-3PO

They fill the R2-D2 and C-3P0 archetypes. They don't have to constantly interact. If they did, it would be way too obvious a parallel.

HK is hilarious, sly, sadistic, a killing machine (especially in TSL, with his Assassin Protocols as feats), and looks great in rusty red. What else needs to be said? The only thing I didn't like in TSL was that you could hardly gain any influence with him without making DS choices.

HK is hilarious, sly, sadistic, a killing machine (especially in TSL, with his Assassin Protocols as feats), and looks great in rusty red. What else needs to be said? The only thing I didn't like in TSL was that you could hardly gain any influence with him without making DS choices.

Quoted for truth.

*looks at Darth Manus' avatar*

That movie was f*kin awesome, BTW. :)

When I saw this thread I just had to check it out and I couldn't believe what I saw - two people actually voted for HK's destruction! Now, that's just weird! Who would want HK gone? He is a MUST for KoTOR!!

Getting rid of HK is as stupid as Getting rid of T3. You would get rid of 3PO would you? Besides HK is better than 3PO, he not only can do everything 3PO can (aside from complaining about violence) plus he can blow some sentients head off. Can you get any better than that?

Archived