Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...

I have posted pics before, so you may have seen one of them...

But I think we should double your medication, anyway... just to be on the safe side. ;)

Oh... and here's me as Darth Edlib (A.K.A: The shortest Darth Vader... ever!)

DVCostume.jpg

Note my size in relation to the doorknob and lightswitch. Yeah, that's right. Scary,.. no?

Z, young man, as I've always considered myself partially your legal guardian, I demand you cut your hair immediately. I anxiously await the updated pictures.

I just found a picture, with me in it talking to a girl, on some local website. Weird? Perhaps.

1000040s4wd.jpg

Rhett, you seem to have mistaken the back of an old mans head for a girl. Don't worry, it can happen to everyone. :)

And Curt, didn't your mom tell you you can't keep the abandoned pets you find at Hot Topic?

Sithy and Zed are <3

As for me:

herm-long.jpg

hermanfinebwcopy.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

The only non-suck image from the segment I photographed entitled "Sith SMASH!" because I was incredibly bored and decided I'd unleash my fury upon a large seat cushion.

IMG_1640.jpg

I also have this one, mostly to mock Lynk.

[/copy/paste from Ahto because I'm lazy]

Eyarrrrh! Don't remind me of the party... my head hurts enough as it is without trying to recall the debauchery that went on there... not that my memory is all that clear on the subject...

Let's just say that human-rights were violated... and we'll leave it at that. Mmm'kay?

:joy:

Archived