Home

Celebration IV Hopes

HK-42

GL probably won't announce anything. I assume he'll let his people do that for him.

Anyway, I'm hoping for an announcment of KotOR III in the next few months, but I'm not holding my breath. I can wait for the TSLRP to finish - should be done in a few more months, by the looks of it.

I don't really care what GL does until the new TV series come out.

But, concerning video games, I'd like to see a decent Star Wars game for the Wii or PC. Even if that means Force Unleashed to be released on the Wii. Because I don't want to play money for an XBOX 360, at the moment, since I already have a Wii.

I don't really care when "KotOR III" comes out right now since I am working on completing the first game and have yet to complete "The Sith Lords" either.

I don't really care what GL does until the new TV series come out.

But, concerning video games, I'd like to see a decent Star Wars game for the Wii or PC. Even if that means Force Unleashed to be released on the Wii. Because I don't want to play money for an XBOX 360, at the moment, since I already have a Wii.

I don't really care when "KotOR III" comes out right now since I am working on completing the first game and have yet to complete "The Sith Lords" either.

1. Don't you have a PS2?

2. WHAAT?! YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED KotOR NOR TSL?! "You're joking, right?" - Kyle Katarn.

Anyways, i don't have much hopes.

1. Don't you have a PS2?

I did. But, I sold it. I am not one to collect old consoles. Plus I got some credit towards some games for my Wii. And if, I decide to buy an XBOX 360, I'll have a reason to get one.

2. WHAAT?! YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED KotOR NOR TSL?! "You're joking, right?" - Kyle Katarn.

No, I recently acquired it because of the Best of PC combination that LucasArts released a few months ago. Plus, I regrettably overwrote my old file that I was working one. >_>

I think there will be a new boxset of all the movies with maybe some new/edited parts.

That's also my guess.

More good toys for me to spend money on wouldn't be bad either. I came home today with a Titanium Series Royal Guard Tie Interceptor (which is just a Tie Interceptor with a cool red color) and a B-Wing. Got the battle damaged AT-AT yesterday. My mini-collection (for now) is only of five vehicles, with the Episode 3 colored Millennium Falcon and the regular one.

Yes, I spend my money on useless stuff, but they're so cool sitting there in front of my monitor :p

Anyway, I'm hoping for an announcment of KotOR III in the next few months, but I'm not holding my breath. I can wait for the TSLRP to finish - should be done in a few more months, by the looks of it.

TSLRP?

In the meantime, NWN2 is keeping me busy, and I'm very interested in Jade Empire. Of course, I have to get a laptop that'll play all these. :D

I still need to get NWN2, but I want Jade Empire more, I've wanted it since it came out on Xbox but I hate Xbox so I've been waiting for a PC release since...

On Topic: Obviously KotOR III and JK4, Force Unleashed sounds good, I hope it gets a PC release, but I'll make do with the PS2 version until I go next Gen when I can afford it (lol, maybe next decade)

Archived