Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ave knock him unconscious then tie him to a chair in a dingy basement so he thinks he's been kidnapped or something then have sex with him every day for at least a week
Wait, hold on, I've got a doujin of this....

Edit:

Nope, it was the other way around... not something for the family...

ave knock him unconscious then tie him to a chair in a dingy basement so he thinks he's been kidnapped or something then have sex with him every day for at least a week

It's not rape if he enjoys it, and he's an 18 year old virgin...

Either or, somehow he managed to win me over and we are still around for the moment.

I thought Microsoft would replace rrod'ed Xboxes even if the regular warranty was expired, is that not right? My friend's rrod'ed earlier this school year and his was a launch 360 so well over the warranty and he still sent it in and got a new one two weeks later.

Lovely, not a really big thing, but really disappointing...

Welp, after working Thanksgiving day at work, earning 2.5x time I got off at 4pm. My family was going over to my aunt's place, they said that they would basically start serving turkey at 4pm... which was kinda weird. But anyway, it was a thirty minute drive away, no cars... blah blah blah. So anyway I took a 25 minute walk home alone which was refreshing, listening to a podcast with one ear bud the entire time. So basically I got no Thanksgiving feast, but I didn't mind. But anyway, skip to hours later when family comes home and stuff, my mom comes into my room while I'm playing Battlefield BC. Then a weird conversation starts like this: "Oh, your Aunt told me that you listen to a weird band, like, with a strange internet following."

---So yeah, my Aunt is pretty tech savy for her age, and she went the old folks way and got a Facebook account. She invited my sister to be a friend, then later myself. My Facebook is pretty sterile and clean, nothing offensive, nothing weird... I made sure to fix any weird things in my details, then out of boredom accepted; I hardly even utilize my Facebook page anyway---

I tell her I have no idea what she's talking about, she responds with "oh, it was a really weird band." She leaves to ask my sister the name of the band, comes back. "Valient Thorr." And holy **** I couldn't roll my eyes any harder. I like them a lot, heck, look in my signature and it's gonna be in my Zune status. So basically, my Aunt breached my trust, spent the time to look up Valient Thorr, find out who they are, and then judge me; assuming I am some crazy kid.

So look at this, imagine you're a 40 year old mother with three kids under 7 years old who is really over protective...

The band landed their spaceship in North Carolina in 1957. They then left this time stream and came back to it (20 years later), having never returned to the same time stream more than once before. They hid a time machine near Virginia, and set off again to explore the past, and the effects of the Earth's weather on the seeded Venusian babies, who would become the first "Earthlings". They returned for a third time to this time stream in the year 2000. This time they became stranded on Earth because Walt Disney had stolen their time machine 21 years earlier. Also, according to this story, they are from Burlatia, which is located inside the planet Venus near the three ice rivers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valient_Thorr

And yea, does your friendly teenage nephew who really likes your kids and always wears funny shirts and who is nice enough to accept relatives into his Facebook friends list all of a sudden seem like a crazy nutjob? Pretty stupid. Now my mom is demanding to hear some of their music later today, it's just simple f*cking rock 'n' roll. I didn't start listening to their music because of the stereotypical "down with the government, man" lyrics in half of their songs, but because of the drums and guitars are so cool sounding... christ.

im comin down from the mountain, ohohohoh im drinkin from that fountain

I mean, come on, that's a bloody sick rhyme.

Also, did the singer just jump down from the ceiling? Now he's doing mad Tarzan swings with his microphone! What does this guy think he is?

Yeah. A surprising amount of my relatives use facebook. Once my sister and brothers got in on it my mother joined and soon the majority of her 11 brothers and sisters joined, so I had to be very careful to keep my facebook safe and censored. It kind of sucks, but the second I change ANYTHING my mother notices.

All my statuses are thus very vague and general because I don't want my parents (or my 70 year old aunts, for that matter) prying into my relationship life. I also have to delete (excessively) vulgar comments that I don't mind, but my mother would. It's not like she would be mad at me or anything, I just don't like her coming into my room and asking why I'm friends with people "like that."

*sigh*

I feel for ya, TiE.

EDIT: And that's actually a pretty sweet vid, Ty.

I just like them a lot cause out their tounge-in-cheek insanity and their musical styling. You know that one rock band you like a lot? They've got those few really fast songs that are really fun to listen to? Well, if you've played Guitar Hero 2 and ever played Fall of Pangea, that's their slowest song... and it's still pretty brisk.

Every one of their songs is a blast and full throttle, and that's what I like so much about them. I mean, I've only been a big fan since around August this year, and I can pretty much say that they're the first band I've really really liked. Hell, I like them so much I've actually paid money for all of their CD's and their one DVD that came out this month... and if you know me, that's a big thing. :V

Also, their live show performance is ****ing crazy. I think he did do the ceiling drop one time on their opening song on the Warped Tour. And he (Valient Himself) did a big assed speaker crowd dive from around 15-20 feet up.

That vid was f***in amazing. First jumping down from the ceiling, then the microphone swing, then the guitarists and singers choking the cymbals for the drummer, then the guitarists throwing guitars between each other, just, holy s***.

Hah! Did you see the drummer at the very end and what happened to him?

This video is perfect, it'll show you everything about them, their behind the stage behaviors to their show performance in ten minutes. It's a little old but it's pretty representative.

They're on tour constantly, shame is that they almost always play in bars, so I have no idea if I'll ever be able to see them in concert... meh.

Archived