Home

The Brighter Side of Life

Jae Onasi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i just started my classes back. the only problem is that the school did something or another, and i had to re-register for classes on Monday which took 5 hours to accomplish. the good news is that i now have a better schedule than i had before. :)

also, i'll soon be picking up a second 8800GTS graphics card to run in SLI so that Crysis won't be such a system killer. :D

Arcesious--good luck with the new school year, and enjoy physics.

JediAthos--congrats on the new job to go along with your baby-on-the-way.

John Galt--have fun with the new toys. :)

Ztalker and Cmdr Obi-Wan--enjoy and safe travels!!

Cygnus--that's one big baby! And your mom quitting smoking is great

news, too. Congrats to both of them! Heh, and congrats on taking the Bears to where they should really be. :D

igyman--hey, passing all those exams is terrific!! Glad to hear no one has visited the hospital because of your driving. :)

Siralos--beautiful dog, and glad to hear the ear infection is gone.

PoiuyWired--congrats on the new kitty. I bet he's very cute.

Mr. Roboto--I'd love to know how we all can get a free PS3. :D Glad your broken bones all are better.

Boba Rhett--sorry to hear that you re-injured yourself and hope it's better soon. Consider seeing someone who specializes in hands if you aren't already--you've torn ligaments if it dislocated. Congrats on the monitor and fish--enjoy.

Weave--good job on the A!

stingerhs--always good to get a better school schedule. :) Have fun with the new computer goodies, too.

Jason Skywalker--I wish your sister all the best. That's good news.

Jediknight1818--hope all goes well for you and the baby on the way. It's always hard to send them off to pre-school, but he'll do just fine and have a good time.

Darth InSidious--awesome news on the new job--hope it pays you very well. I hate moving myself, so I hope yours goes cheerfully uneventfully.

Well, try to get your hands on an old folppy drive for your pc. This would help copying games and what not. Your floppy goes bad easily, and backup system is a must.

PoiuyWired:

Check the paws of you new gray cat- are they bluish/purplish? if they are, you've got yourself a very nice Russian Blue kitty- a very valuable and special cat, and naturally very affectionate towards their owners.

Probably not a russian blue, he is striped (though only on his face, and around the arms) and does not have a roundish head. Though his paws are of the dark blue type. that, and the small knot at the last segment of his tail means that he is just a simple house cat. Though he IS quite affectionate and smart. Now if I can get him to sue the scratchboard. >.< On the good side, the nail clippiing training is going on quite well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know what I like... when you're listening to the radio in the car to some instrumental that goes on and on and then concludes just as you pull into your parking space. Like it was music playing just for *your* driving pleasure. That's happened to me twice in a row now. :)

Also good: now that it's colder in my area, the heat kicks on and I get flooded with nice warm air when sitting by the computer.

Archived