Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

The texture itself is temporary anyway and was always intended to be modified before the final release of the mod.

For the record, If I have any criticisms of any contributed assets I discuss them with the author privately through PMing/Email - Rather then needlessly creating confusion or complicating things by making such discussions public.

The model itself is pretty neat - And I'd like to thank Inyri for taking the time to model it. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes, that looks uh.. Painful :p

QFE.

It'll be interesting to see Mandalore's using the rear end of the "axe" - as it's common to double-bladed weapons animations - when he has so many razors on the right end.

Nevertheless, I expect a scene of him without helmet on the bathroom, using it to shave himself. :xp:

QFE.

It'll be interesting to see Mandalore's using the rear end of the "axe" - as it's common to double-bladed weapons animations - when he has so many razors on the right end.

Nevertheless, I expect a scene of him without helmet on the bathroom, using it to shave himself. :xp:

When you actually see it in use, it will be a single handed weapon.

I have not been on the forums for weeks and weeks and I have been catching up on the mod! AWESOME! - and it was even better knowin I was looking at the screenies while listening to All I ever wanted by basshunters :xp:.

@SilverEdge9

I truly think you are an amazing modder - what you hav made for kotor has much better plot than the actual game - just not long enough :xp:

People may disagree with me on that though.

Brilliant work though!

@Inyri

WOW! That weapon looks like it can chop heads real good! That really suits Mandalorians too! Awesome job inyri!

what you hav made for kotor has much better plot than the actual game - just not long enough :xp:

People may disagree with me on that though.

I haven't released many details at all regarding the core plot beyond the first post. So I don't think anybody is in a position to say that the plot is great, better then KOTOR's, or not good at all at this stage. :p

Anyways...

Update time. I've got a few screenshots showing a new reskinned area linked the the Rakatan temple I showed a while back.

- Screenshot 1

- Screenshot 2

- Screenshot 3

- Screenshot 4

Opinions, comments and questions are welcome as usual. :)

... That VFX-spammage is going to cause problems for people on lower-spec PCs. :p

Overall, looks interesting - can't wait to see more!

From my experience, VFX beyond smoke doesn't really cause any noticeable framerate problems. If people play the map shown (which is pretty small) and experience lag - Then some other standard game maps should be unplayable in some areas on Manaan and Taris. :p

I haven't released many details at all regarding the core plot beyond the first post. So I don't think anybody is in a position to say that the plot is great, better then KOTOR's, or not good at all at this stage. :p

Anyways...

Update time. I've got a few screenshots showing a new reskinned area linked the the Rakatan temple I showed a while back.

- Screenshot 1

- Screenshot 2

- Screenshot 3

- Screenshot 4

Opinions, comments and questions are welcome as usual. :)

I meant the orginal BoS

:D:D awesome screenies

It looks almost what you'd expect in some fantasy game when they've pissed off a seriously powerful ancient god of doom (Henceforth referred to as SPAGD)... there wouldn't be a SPAGD involved now, would there perchance?

It looks pretty good... if it wasn't for the way the area is modeled you'd almost not know that it was the same one as in game... almost.

Looks pretty good, S9, looks pretty good.

Let's not involve any SPAGD's now, shall we?

It looks almost what you'd expect in some fantasy game when they've pissed off a seriously powerful ancient god of doom (Henceforth referred to as SPAGD)... there wouldn't be a SPAGD involved now, would there perchance?

It looks pretty good... if it wasn't for the way the area is modeled you'd almost not know that it was the same one as in game... almost.

Looks pretty good, S9, looks pretty good.

Let's not involve any SPAGD's now, shall we?

Aka Chuck Norris right?

I'll admit I wasn't extremely impressed with the original Brotherhood of Shadow but this mod looks a lot more... interesting.

I'm quite puzzled as to why there're dead Rakatans decorating the Temple's floor. Feng Shui? Am I right to assume it's a flashback? If it is, I recall that the rakatans that asked for Revan to get into the temple were uncapable of doing so themselves or that they didn't wanted to.

If there's something that puzzles me even more is:

that ball of... something. Still, it's looking nice.

I'm very sorry to hear this, as it looked very promising. :(

Maybe he would be willing to just put it on hold until later, even much later if necessary. We'll still be here, and the quality of Silver's work is certainly worth waiting for. ;)

Archived