Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've canceled the mod? Since when? :p

I mean, I can't recall being under any stress recently besides the odd headache or too...

I think Devon is on drugs, you should be worried about him.

Wow, I didn't expect you to recover from my non de-script agreement with ED ;)

Sorry SE, we knew you'd understand though :)

Wow, I didn't expect you to recover from my non de-script agreement with ED ;)

Sorry SE, we knew you'd understand though :)

I'm just rather relieved that my account wasn't hacked - Which was my belief at first.

I'd appreciate it if people stayed on topic from here on, like I said previously, if I don't post - That's a good sign, because progress is going at it's fastest. The mod isn't canceled - And even if it were I'd have the decency to inform you personally, death bed or not. :p

I'd appreciate it if people stayed on topic from here on, like I said previously, if I don't post - That's a good sign, because progress is going at it's fastest. The mod isn't canceled - And even if it were I'd have the decency to inform you personally, death bed or not. :p

I'd appreciate it too ;)

Let's keep to topic gang.. we'd rather Silveredge9 work on the mod rather than having to swim through the thread clutter to give us updates :D

Ah well, it was funny while it lasted. Too bad Silver didn't start playing along, then it really would have gotten amusing. <3

That looks like Canderous' head there, btw. I like the cameo. Got any other ones planned?

Yup, that's Canderous. He had to be present during Mandalore's execution, as he mentions it in dialogue in one of the games. :)

As for other cameos, I really only use them if they have some relevance with the scene. Besides Canderous, Malak is really the only other cameo I figured would fit.

Eh? The mod is canceled? I'm confused....:confused:

The mod isn't canceled - And even if it were I'd have the decency to inform you personally, death bed or not. :p

There's your answer, just a few posts up from your own.

Anyways, update time. There are segments in the mod where you fight alongside companions, sometimes original characters from the mod - And sometimes characters already established. These characters had been computer controlled, and you really had no interaction with them other then dialogue. But I've changed that, in the vast majority of segments where characters follow you around and fight with you, they now actually join your party as a party member unique to that scenario. When that scenario has been completed, your original party member is returned to you just as you left them. :p

I've included some screenshots of Malak below, of whom uses Canderous' slot for the duration of the Malachor stuff.

- Screenshot 1

- Screenshot 2

- Screenshot 3

I think Betrayal means he'd like you to create new models, like Sithspecter does for the Revan cape.

I think it isn't nescesary. Your first mod had a 'stiff Revan cape.'

So what? Your mods are about the story, the intense dialogue and feeling you're part of something. I don't give a sh*t for extra Malak models. The fact that you can now actually fight alongside him is far cooler. :)

Keep it up Silver and, like Fleetwood Mac says, 'go your own way' to make this thing happen! :D

Indeed, having Malak in your party at certain points in the game is very cool, and the shortcomings of Malak's model (what, exactly, are those?) won't take away from the experience, just as Revan's stiff cape didn't take away from the experience in the first BoS.

Hadn't noticed that was Canderous standing between all those Mandos, but I love the cameo. :)

Archived