Home

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you tried doing a hard-refresh of the page (CTRL + F5 in Firefox)? For some reason the browser didn't fetch the updated stylesheet for the front page, making it look like that for me as well initially. After doing a hard refresh the menu displays properly though.
Worked for me. Otherwise no problems so far.

Also, gotta love the maintenance picture, I had this one as avatar once. Who chose it?

And I have another question...why is it that I have options like nuke thread, ban user, and reboot server in my user cp now? XD

Good work y'all, with this particular job and overall, here's my personal cookie for you:

jnf.jpg

-- "You know what, Chuck Norris once went into Burger King

where he ordered a Big Mac. .. And he got one."

-- "Oh goodness, mother's right. You sound like your father!"

Selfmade. ^^

<3

It's still very blue around here...Apart from that it pwns :)

Yeah I've noticed the forums seem way more responsive now as well, unless it's some secret power reserved for mods that I hadn't heard of yet...Posting and editing posts seems to go much much smoother now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently noticed that it seems like the time limit for a post to be edited without being timestamped as edited seems to have shortened. Is this something I didn't notice as part of the upgrade or was this a recent change to the forums settings?

IIRC I used to be able to edit a post within 10 minutes of posting it without having the edited by timestamp appearing on the post. Now that threshold seems to be 5 minutes or less.

EDIT: check edit timestamp

It was defaulted to 3 minutes. I've bumped it back up to 10 minutes which, I agree, seems more reasonable. :)

Excellent! Now I can ninja edit your posts without you knowing...muwahaha! :devsmoke:

Oh wait.. did I just post that out loud?

<.<

>.>

We all know yer really a scurvy pirate. Yarr!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. I recently made a blog and set it to moderate comments. how do i approve them? I don't see any options other than the view filter.

EDIT: I have a check box and an action option for my own comments on the blog but not for anyone else's comments. Thus my comments will be displayed but no one else's can be

• 5 months later...

LucasForums has been upgraded to vBulletin v3.8; despite the version jump there shouldn't be much differences in how things work from before. The biggest noticeable change from a member's perspective is the revamped Social Groups feature, and some new private messaging features.

If you notice anything that seems to look or work oddly, or you feel should work differently, please let us know. :)

The biggest noticeable change from a member's perspective is the revamped Social Groups feature, and some new private messaging features.

So does this indicate a shift in LF policy?

Because I was told it was LF policy not to moderate PMs unless they were explicit in their language, image, or intent.

_EW_

Archived