Home

you: "SNOOKALOOPY" citizen: "what?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel down a flight of stairs at this concert (it was a big place) I fell down at least 50-70 stairs, and the bottom I got up and I said "I'm a professional stunt woman do not atempt" Then everyone just shrugged and went along with their business.

I constantly make remarks about stupid celebrities at the chekout line, regarding the tabloids.

I went up the down escalator, my friend made it to the top, but when I was halfway up a security guard caught me... My friend had already made a run for it. :(

But of course! Constantly, I'd say. You know that every class has it's clown student? That's me.

I went up the down escalator, my friend made it to the top, but when I was halfway up a security guard caught me... My friend had already made a run for it. :(

Does that breaks the law or something? I do that all the time and nobody ever bothered me.

I feel down a flight of stairs at this concert (it was a big place) I fell down at least 50-70 stairs, and the bottom I got up and I said "I'm a professional stunt woman do not atempt" Then everyone just shrugged and went along with their business.

You're just kidding.

Right?

That is just about one of the most amazing things I have ever heard. There should have been people cheering though, or at least clapping lol.

Not sure if it counts, but one time, a friend of mine and I dressed up in dark suits, sunglasses, and fake earpieces, and followed random people downtown. It was quite entertaining at times - though a few of the people we selected didn't notice us.

Not sure if it counts, but one time, a friend of mine and I dressed up in dark suits, sunglasses, and fake earpieces, and followed random people downtown. It was quite entertaining at times - though a few of the people we selected didn't notice us.

:lol:

Amazing! Just a question: You work for MEGA 64?

Nope. :p

We've also done crazy stuff in grocery stores. Such as random screaming, staged fights, etc. We've also done silly elevator stuff as well, ie odd/creepy conversations when someone else gets on. It's somewhat hard to explain. We've decided to film a few of them, and put them online. :p It's good fun. :D

I didnt do this but my friend once went onto one of the most popular streets of the city I live near, dressed like a lifeguard, complete with the rescue tube, and began to yell at people and blow his whistle at them for running, and even told a lady he would have to remove her from the pool grounds if she continued to run. This was also done in 22 F weather, which made it even more interesting.

I my self have gotten kicked out of the local walgreenes(along with probably 90% of everyone else in my grade at some time) for sword fighting in the toys isle.

I also rickrolled a swim meet I was at when my friend and I commandeered the sound system during a break and played never gonna give you up to the 400 or so people there. It was truly epic, especially when all of the people who understood the joke realized what was happening.

Let's see what I remember off the top of my head...

There's the chain walking, which is basically walking side by side with enough dudes to cover up the entire sidewalk on a busy street. And walk very slowly, as people that comes from behind will have a hard time getting past you as the people who come from the front.

False accusation is good too, but a bit dangerous. Essentially, you'll need two people for this one. The actor, who does the talk and the coreographer who just stands idly. The actor and the coreographer position themselves on the front and behind, respectively, a passing person (the victim). The actor suddenly looks like as if he had just seen the victim and points to him/her throwing insults and the like. As he gets near the stunned victim, the coreographer gets from behind him/her starts arguing with the actor. If everything runs smoothly, it should look as if you were insulting the coreographer since the beggining.

We've also done crazy stuff in grocery stores. Such as random screaming, staged fights, etc.

And I here thinking I was being original. :D

We've also done silly elevator stuff as well, ie odd/creepy conversations when someone else gets on. It's somewhat hard to explain. We've decided to film a few of them, and put them online. :p It's good fun. :D

You know you've got to put the links to them here, right. Got to.

Something a few friends and I did on Canada Day while walking was good fun. We would go to a crosswalk where we were sure to encounter a vehicle that would have to stop for the light. As we stepped onto the road, we would applaud, all of us, staring at the driver and cheering. When we stepped onto the opposite curb, we would cease immediately, and carry on as if nothing had happened. With a handful of people, it's just odd, but when you've got almost a dozen teenagers doing it at once, it's quite amusing. XD

Mama Jae sez: No illegal stuff. No description on how to harm someone, including yourself. Anything the staff finds objectionable will be removed. Just a heads up.

I've walked around in public wearing a Tudor (Renaissance) costume including hoops, corset, embroidered silk and velvet, pearled French hood headdress, and jewelry that was gaudy beyond compare. I've done this with a group of friends who wore everything from Henry VIII garb complete with stuffed and pearled codpiece to Italian Renaissance clothing with a very short shirt and lovely tights. If it looked like it might have been something worn between the fall of Rome and 1600 or so, we wore it. We dressed up like this for meetings, dances, and fighter practices once a week, and then we would go to Burger King for several hours. When someone asked us one time if we were in a play, we told them, "Yes, we're doing South Pacific."

ROFL. :lol:

Hmm, I've never done anything like this - guess I need to get out more.

You know you've got to put the links to them here, right. Got to.

QFT.

Also holding my female friends' hands in public, and kissing each other's cheeks loudly :p

Minus the 'loudly' part, that's normal where I live. And no, I don't live in a gay community; it's just the culture here. It's like shaking hands in most western countries.

Some friends and I dressed up as ninjas while about town, and no, it wasn't for halloween.

Also, this!

haha 2 of my friends were arrested for doing that, the police log stated "Two juveniles were cited for disorderly conduct after they were found fighting in front of the quiznos dressed in black combat suits."

That was probably one of the most epic things my towns police force ever did, ticket 2 people for dressing up like ninjas and playing with plastic swords.

Does that breaks the law or something? I do that all the time and nobody ever bothered me.

Naw, it just bothers the security guards.

You're just kidding.

Right?

Not kidding, I got a hariline fracture in my wrist too... But it was worth it... XD

That is just about one of the most amazing things I have ever heard. There should have been people cheering though, or at least clapping lol.

Unfourtunately no... I just got some strange looks... and laughs... *shrugs*

I knew these guys who staged a lightsaber duel in the crosswalk during the "walk" times... They got arrested because it was "a distraction to drivers".

I once went around talking with a British accent, either it was good because people thought I was really from England, or it was bad and the people just don't know what an accent sounds like... but *shrugs* People thought I was British, it's funny how many more guys "look" at you when you have a British accent... Just because my voice sounds different, it's like you're a whole different person... :xp:

Me and a friend planned to go into Hot Topic and be like: "Hey look! A *real* goth! Quick take a picture of me with it!" But we never did.

A friend of mine went into a little girly store, started shoving glitter down his pants and said "Hey 'lil girls come join me!"... He got a restraining order from mall officials... :lol:

Darth. Vader. On. A. Bus.

That's right. My college was having a day for Comic Relief, so we were raising some money by having lightsaber duels on the field. Of course, I had no way of getting there other than a bus.

So I waited at the bus stop with an elderly couple who seemed very confused, and some small children who thought it was 'excellent'.

But then I had to walk through town. I got a LOT of stares. But it was so worth it.

Archived