Home

you: "SNOOKALOOPY" citizen: "what?"

I once had a friend set off a (perfectly legal) home made smoke bomb at school, it set off the fire alarm:D

Another time I changed the labels of the paprika powder and chilli pepper at school, unfourtantely the teacher loves his paprika, and my friend turned chicken:(

A few winters ago I slided downhill on a board while lying on my belly head first, then I hit the big jump. The kick and looks was so worth the pain.

Bee: Once upon a time there was a girl mentioning having a rather, eh, nice outfitt. Hormones flooded the thread, and a certain girl shared her wisdom in how to act on a teenage male dominated forum. Said girl have goldfish memory, yes?

that said, I still wantzors a vid:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfourtunately no... I just got some strange looks... and laughs... *shrugs*

Oi, that was me lol.

Finally remembered what event I was going to share too...

I was with some friends two weekends ago and it was dark. Originally we had decided to make up a documentary about a zombie encounter (long story), but the road traffic was surprisingly frequent, so we had a lot more fun pretending to melt in the headlights of a car each time it went by instead.

Basically, this meant that each time a car came around the corner and its headlights beheld us, we would fall slowly to the ground, and once there start writhing around in 'pain'. Around the fourth time this happened, the car in question stopped and someone rolled down their window and asked us what we were doing. Nobody moved, and the car drove on.

Minus the 'loudly' part, that's normal where I live. And no, I don't live in a gay community; it's just the culture here. It's like shaking hands in most western countries.

Hmm, Mother Russia?

Not kidding, I got a hariline fracture in my wrist too... But it was worth it... XD

I'm going to have to believe on this... but how you came with the stuntwoman thing so fast will always amaze me. :lol:

Erhm... that was Davin, not me, Rach... :p

Wauughh! That always happens to me. :lol:

I'm going to have to believe on this... but how you came with the stuntwoman thing so fast will always amaze me. :lol:

Well I was falling for a while... :lol: Seriously? It just kinda popped into my head...

When you live life in the fast lane, you gotta learn to think for the second. :p

Did I ever mention the time I dressed up as Princess Leia and went to school? :lol:

Well I was falling for a while... :lol: Seriously? It just kinda popped into my head...

It still amazes me... the fact that you were still capable of thinking. :lol:

Did I ever mention the time I dressed up as Princess Leia and went to school? :lol:

You did, and I'm still waiting for the pics of the shocked faces.

Well the mall that is near me has 7 floors all of which have a hole in the middle so you can look down to the food court on the first floor. Well my two friends and I bought jumbo size bags of gummy bears and dropped them on unsuspecting diners in fist fulls. Security came up but we saw them coming and got out.

(This one was from years ago)We had Wacky Wednesday at my school one day. You know everybody dresses in the most ridiculous stuff that they can find. Well as it turns out I have to take the bus home (I forget why). Well to get to the metrobus station I had to walk all through downtown in a jester hat, a bathing suit, a superman cape, and shirt, while carrying a giant inflatable banana. :xp: People just stared at me...

@Ewok: :lol: funny!...and that escalator thing with a security guard happened to my friend too. I'm like don't you guys have anything better to do than to bust people for running up the down escalator? I swear its like a capitol crime these days...

~HOP

@Ewok: :lol: funny!...and that escalator thing with a security guard happened to my friend too. I'm like don't you guys have anything better to do than to bust people for running up the down escalator? I swear its like a capitol crime these days...

~HOP

Hey, at least you all have never been arrested for wearing "Black combat suits" while pretending to be a ninja in public.

For starters, a couple of my friends and I roll our throats to produce and effect like rolling r's only it can be done with any sound. So it's only natural that we do that while wailing and bashing into each other for the lulz.

A couple of us also do that while tackling/hugging another friend, and we throw in butchered screams of 'We love you' that end up sounding like 've rabu you' or 'me lerb you'. We sometimes grab that friend by the waist in hallways and don't let go, so he ends up dragging us to his next class. o_Q

I feel down a flight of stairs at this concert (it was a big place) I fell down at least 50-70 stairs, and the bottom I got up and I said "I'm a professional stunt woman do not atempt" Then everyone just shrugged and went along with their business.

I constantly make remarks about stupid celebrities at the chekout line, regarding the tabloids.

I went up the down escalator, my friend made it to the top, but when I was halfway up a security guard caught me... My friend had already made a run for it. :(

:rofl:

You seriously made me laugh there. :lol:

Yeah, I have done a few things. For example, in school, I don't care what other people think I guess. It is really wierd, I sit in the front of the classroom all of the time, and practically answer all of the questions. I also sometimes talk about stuff that my teacher(s) [and other students] don't know anything about, and I occasionally get that, "what did you just say?" :givesup:

That is about as public as it gets though. I try to keep to myself...although I occasionally fail... :/ Awesome thread though... hehe.

when I was a Skateboarder, I went to a local comp my friend was skating in, so, I turned up with my vidcam and backpack on my board thinkin I was no 1 filmer lol, I thought, I skated through the middle of the demo with all the people stood around watchin, stupid me tried to kickflip the center fun box and I bailed it lol, my camera smashed one way my board went the other my face met blacktop, not pretty! The crowd went silent and I limped off, Red faced is not the word :D

You did, and I'm still waiting for the pics of the shocked faces.

Oh, I know you are... you and a few others.... :xp:

Hey, at least you all have never been arrested for wearing "Black combat suits" while pretending to be a ninja in public.

And you have!? :eyepop

@Ewok: funny!...and that escalator thing with a security guard happened to my friend too. I'm like don't you guys have anything better to do than to bust people for running up the down escalator? I swear its like a capitol crime these days...

Indeed. They should go bust shoplifters and let me run up the down escalator... it's fun... They should try it sometime. :D

The crowd went silent and I limped off, Red faced is not the word

Yes more like... blood faced.

Reminds me of the time I fell down at the ice-skating rink... I never fall, but I was doing a show offy spinny trick I learned.... Ah well. :(

You know? Me and falling down stairs have quite the history, I have probably fallen down the stairs in my house at least 10 times... and when I was at the park on a rainy day, I fell down this set of rock steps... They were slippery, I broke my wrist... Right before a piano recital...

@ Ctrl_Alt_Del: So yeah, I was able to think quickly that time... But I've also fell alot and had some time to think of what to say if people really *were* watching. :lol:

You know? Me and falling down stairs have quite the history, I have probably fallen down the stairs in my house at least 10 times... and when I was at the park on a rainy day, I fell down this set of rock steps... They were slippery, I broke my wrist... Right before a piano recital...

Gotcha. So you werent lying on being a pro at this. :xp:

Also... ouch!

Rev: Ok, so you're the class' smart ass, and the teachers angel, surprise:D

That said, I do that too in some classes, though I often disagree with the teacher, hence I'm hated by half of them.

I've made myself hold my tongue a few times. Just being me I guess.

ouch. Ouch. OUCH. It sounds like you have your battle wounds. :lol:

I'm thinking of another thing. Okay, my little brother is a really good skateboarder. He wanted me to try, and I did, and you know the rest. I could barely move on the blasted thing. Lots of faceplants, bruises, and cuts.

Now when my friends have seen him skateboard, they are like, "Do you know how to skateboard?"

My response, "Do I look like I know how to skateboard?" They back off a little bit. :D

Well, I've done some archery and played tennis in a dress and heels(Also ran up a down escalator in that ensemble), I ran around my neighborhood in the school's mascot costume, randomly broke into song in various public places, stole friends planners and drew sheep on the back cover, and many many others shenanigans.

Oh, I know you are... you and a few others.... :xp:

And you have!? :eyepop

No, my friends were while they were filming some short movie, they were practicing when the ever vigilant small town police showed up to restore order to our already too orderly town.

I have an uncle with a mouth bigger than my ego, he'll often say "I bet you won't (insert crazy thing)". I am of course bound by the laws of ego boosting to reply "how much". This has led to some rather nasty experinces on my part, but some stand out.

Swiming to the russian border in the middle of a river and back without being flushed away (it turns completely russian further down).

Swiming in the ocean in winter for a few minutes, then race 200 meters to get inside.

Using a diving board to jump into snow covered with a thin layer of ice. Needless to say I got stuck for quite a while.

Sleeping outside behind a self made windscreen in -20 degrees. it went well enough for a while, then I had to pee...

Hmm. I was in a Chinatown once looking for a place too eat. Me head was turned towards the building fronts as I walked, so I never saw the large, concrete, hollow pole right in the middle of the sidewalk...

Because of the hollowness, it sounded a LOT worse than it felt. I turned heads on the other side of the street that day.

Archived