Home

Zombie Invasion

Ulmont

Now I can't vouch for this source's credability, but...

Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009

151 young flu patients have exhibited abnormal behavior

Kyodo News

The health ministry has reported that 151 flu patients up to age 17 demonstrated abnormal behavior between late September and mid-November, including acting violently or uttering gibberish.

Most of the cases are believed to have involved patients with swine flu, and the strange behavior is thought to have occurred regardless of whether they were given the drug Tamiflu, according to a report submitted to a research group at the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry.

Full Article Here:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20091202a6.html

Viva la resistance! So, what should we do?

Well, we're gonna need a black dude, old guy, tough man, and some hot chick if we're gonna do the whole zombie thing right.

And chainsaws.

But if this DOES turn into Zombies, I'm grabbin' peelz first thing, guns second, and a chainsaw, but it shouldn't be too hard: it's only happening in Japan, so if the survivors screw up and they're all Zombies, they're just trapped, and we'll nuke the zombies out of existence, and there's only 151, so it can't be too hard to kill em, if dem army boys do it right.

I at least hope if they do turn into Zombies they have a unique appearance so I can tell, but usually Zombies are really pale, so I'm gonna work on a tan just in case.

Don't wanna get a shotgun in the face by mistake.

Don't matter to me. They're on the other side of the planet and I got me a shotgun with plenty 'o buckshot. I'll just be sittin on mah porch sippin sweat tea without a care in the world. :xp: [/REDNECK]

Then again, I haven't used my buckshot and sluggers on a zombie in quite a while. I'd get to them zombies if I had to walk to japan! :lol:

Don't matter to me. They're on the other side of the planet and I got me a shotgun with plenty 'o buckshot. I'll just be sittin on mah porch sippin sweat tea without a care in the world. :xp:

And on that day, The Mandalorian jumped from his basilisk war droid, falling through orbit. He killed many men that day, feeling the chill of death around every corner, prevailing each and everytime, blasters in hand, he tore through hell and survived.

That was not Te Mirdala Mand'alor.

Nay, Te Mirdala Mand'alor had decided to sit in his chair like a big baby, and camped his way through the war.

And on that day, The Mandalorian jumped from his basilisk war droid, falling through orbit. He killed many men that day, feeling the chill of death around every corner, prevailing each and everytime, blasters in hand, he tore through hell and survived.

Nay, Te Mirdala Mand'alor had decided to sit in his chair like a big baby, and camped his way through the war.

:iceburn:

Pwnd! :xp:

When fighting Zombies I can tell you Shotguns are nice but only fully automatic ones with a 20+ round capacity... I prefer rapid-fire and more preferably belt-fed large caliber rounds myself. ;)

Ahto Spaceport Cantina: A place where even the possibility of a Zombie Invasion that could wipe out the planet isn't taken seriously.

You know places where a Zombie Invasion is actually taken seriously???

I'm not scared... We have a bad-ass 4x4 and swords... bring em on, decapitation will stop em!

When fighting Zombies I can tell you Shotguns are nice but only fully automatic ones with a 20+ round capacity... I prefer rapid-fire and more preferably belt-fed large caliber rounds myself. ;)
nothing beats being able to fire off arrows from a compound bow and then collect the expended arrows from the zombie skulls. ;)

and yes, i do enjoy deer hunting just as much as i enjoy zombie hunting. :D

Think I would rather have a nice 30-06 to hit them from a ways off. Sure with the 50 I could hit them from farther out, but I wanna be sure they are zombies first. Not to mention the brass is rather expensive for that... a 30-06 gives me plenty of ammo to last me. and heck, even Wal-Mart carries 30-06 rounds. If the Wal-Mart near you carries .50 cal rounds, I wanna move there haha.

:iceburn:

Pwnd! :xp:

That's it! You are both officially zombies to me! Prepare yourselves! :xp:

The Japanese are even getting Zombies before the US? Unfair!

That's it! You are both officially zombies to me! Prepare yourselves! :xp:

Lies! If you even attempted this I can tell you how it'd turn out:

Zombie Rhett would come to our defense and tackle you from behind, while I and Zombie Redhawke would attempt to bite you: Now granted, you would kick us away and get free of Zombie Rhett's grasp, but before you could attack a whole horde of Zombie Ahtonauts would come running. You'd run inside a nearby building and lock the door, and try to get as much distance from it before we broke it down.

You would then run into Zombie Jae, who would be crying because the ear destruction of that THX noise startled her, causing her to rip apart her dvd player and her copy of Star Wars.

She'd attempt your life, but throwing a molotov cocktail, you'd manage to keep her at distance.

You'd run as fast as you could to get away but then Zombie Niner would block your way and attempt to vomit in your face, but acting quickly, you'd shove him aside and continue your run.

This is where you would encounter Zombie Lexx, who would overwhelm your brain with the sounds of a british accent and zombie noises combined.

Grabbing your ears and stumbling about, you'd fall through the window, lucky to land on a building's roof that was close to the one you were in, but unfortunately, a big, hulking Zombie Groovy would be on that same roof, and you would try to run, but suddenly Zombie Hallucination would show up and spit his noxious acids on you.

You would shoot him, but quickly remorse when he only leaked more acid, and you'd then become too slow to escape your doom. Then, Groovy and and his 'lady friend' would smack you down into the pit of Ahtonaut Zombies, and they would tear you to shreds.

<--Is Zombie upset at not having been mentioned by Zombie name. >_>

Oh fine, I'll find some L4D Zombie to make you as.

Edit:

There, I made you the Spitter.

So lets see:

Red as the Common, Rhett as a hunter, Jae as a witch, Niner as a Boomer, Lexx as a Screamer, Groovy as a Tank, and you as butthurt Spitter.

You would then run into Zombie Jae, who would be crying because the ear destruction of that THX noise startled her, causing her to rip apart her dvd player and her copy of Star Wars.

You obviously have not been in my minivan when I play Monster by Skillet or Swamped by Lacuna Coil, or you would know this is not possible. No THX noise could possibly be loud enough to startle me while singing "Bring Me to Life" at the top of my lungs with the volume red-lining. I must say that standard minivan speakers are wholly inadequate for good bass.

Archived