Home

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4b, Episode VII due Dec. 18 2015 *Cast Announced 29/04/14*

Astor

Disney buys Lucasfilm - Good or Bad  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Disney buys Lucasfilm - Good or Bad

• Good
    • Let's wait and see
    • Bad
    • Yoda

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Who is the Lucas guy and why does he matter anymore?

Love,

Gary Kurtz

^^^Umm...wat?

Gary Kurtz (born July 27, 1940 in Los Angeles, California) is an American film producer whose list of credits include American Graffiti, Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. He later produced The Dark Crystal and Return to Oz after departing from the Star Wars series.

Read this and become enlightened.

an animated comedy series ?? what the ??:confused:
That's Star Wars: Detours.

Don't have much to say about the TV series. It's pretty obvious it would end up on ABC and that ABC would want a SW series on their network. Whether we'll get one (soon), remains to be seen. The only interesting new info is that Ron Moore was involved in writing the scripts. Now I'm curious what a Ron Moore SW episode would look like. :)

That's Star Wars: Detours.

Don't have much to say about the TV series. It's pretty obvious it would end up on ABC and that ABC would want a SW series on their network. Whether we'll get one (soon), remains to be seen. The only interesting new info is that Ron Moore was involved in writing the scripts. Now I'm curious what a Ron Moore SW episode would look like. :)

l too am curious how would a Ron Moore SW episode would look like but hmmm

• 2 weeks later...
I quickly said that because of my loyalty to Star Trek, and also just being a fan, I wouldn’t even want to be involved in the next version of those things. I declined any involvement very early on. I’d rather be in the audience not knowing what was coming, rather than being involved in the minutiae of making them.

http://screenrant.com/jj-abrams-star-wars-episode-7-director/

Archived