Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name, age, and birth: Classified*

Favorite bands: AC/DC, Black Sabbath, KISS, Metallica, Nirvana, a little bit of Soundgarden, a tiny bit of Beastie Boys

Favorite games: SW The Force Unleashed, Battlefront, Battlefront II, Battlefront: Renegade Squadron. CoD United Offensive, CoD3, and former CoD4: MW player.

XBLA games: RocketBowl, Marble Blast Ultra, Mad Tracks, Vigilante 8 Arcade

Hobbies: Beavis and Butthead collector

*Despite the bands I like (KISS, Black Sabbath), I was not born in the 70's!

• 1 month later...

I can't believe that I never saw this thread before.Anyways,I found it.

Name: Tabish Sarfraz

Hobbies: Modding,sad poetry,gaming,learning history and knowing political situation of my country.

Favourite Music: Linkin Park,Maroon 5,Hawthorne Heights and many bands and singers you probably never heard of from my country.

Favourite Games:Gothic 2,Gothic 3,Neverwinter Nights 2,Star wars:Knights of the Old Republic,Star wars:Knights of the Old Republic 2:The Sith Lords,Mass Effect,Star wars:Battlefront 1 and 2,Rise of Nations and COD series.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Taylor Matthews

State: Florida

City: Miami

Hobbies: Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Other Sports, Video Games. The sort.

Favourite Games: Rome Total War, Empire at War, Kotor, Lotr Conquest, Battlefront 2.

Description: I like to socialize and Role-Play, I'm currently in College and I love Sports and Video Gaming. My favourite all time game is probaly Rome Total War due to its awesome-ness. :) My fave Star Wars game is probaly Empire at War because I love RTS.

Where is Rev when you need him...

Ahem, welcome to the forums. All newcomers are kindly asked to run rampant, spread anarchy across the boards,

(within the forum rules of course, so don't kill me Jae)

and just make utter fools of themselves as is propper for newcommers.

Name: Matthew Orme.

Date of Birth: 12/10/1996.

Relationship Status: I'm single like I should be, what's weird is I have an 8 year old sister who has a boyfriend :xp:

Favourite Games: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Star Wars: KotOR, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars and The Elder Scrolls series.

Favourite TV Shows: Friends, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Waterloo Road, Will & Grace.

Favourite Beverage: *Drumroll*..Water! :D

Me in a nutshell: I can get on with people well, but I can argue a lot and take things too far, admittedly. I am mature for my age, but too mature for my own good. I am obsessed with the Friends sitcom and cannot wait for the third series of Torchwood!

It's pretty obvious that Tribbiani is an undercover FBI agent here to catch pedophiles.

How do I know? He spells better than most people three times his age.

Sorry I blew your cover dude, better luck next time. ;)

Haha - as I said, mature and I am quite smart. Oh and one more thing,*whispers* You Idiot! You caught me out!

Oh and yes he is eight Nedak, but it's 10xWorse because he is soo annoying!

Now, is this a rational hate? Or is this like my initial hatred of Firefox, where you just refuse to hop on the bandwagon and use a browser that everyone's trying to push on you?

Both!! It's more rational, I hate the look of the whole thing, interface and all that. IE has a plain and simple blue layout which is all I want and need.

and lol EW!

Archived